1. Is anyone actually planning to move to MoP and raid there, cuz it appears anybody shows any interest in it , and I think its an awesome expansion :p

2. Duno if i missed the answer in 23 pages. but it was mentioned chars would not go back to wotlk naked, does this mean that bis chars in cata will be moved as bis and low geared as low geared, or is there a flat rate of abt 3-4k gearscore that all chars will be moved to so they can do normal dungeons immediately?

3. Ok forgotten how to edit posts, so seen same question quite a few times with things still being under consideration.

Seeing as deadline for month is just a week and a bit away, how long will the transfers be open for..going on holiday soon -.-

4. Got one question for guys who wana go wotlk or mop without anything,naked chars or some bassic gear so explain. You dont fell screwed? I wasted my time on cata so that i go to wotlk/mop without anythign,comon. Its not players fault that cata didnt get any attention. I farmed mats,rep,over 120 mounts and pets, epic gems,gold,gear,titles, login every day to collect points,sold what i could on marketplace to get some gear and coins. Think about that. I want to go to wotlk/mop but with my equivalent gear,gold and etc. For example if ds mount dont exist on wotlk then i dont need to have it there. If all this fail dont think that i will lose my time on this server any further. Same thing can hapen to wotlk and even close is same fate for mop realm.

5. Got one question for guys who wana go wotlk or mop without anything,naked chars or some bassic gear so explain. You dont fell screwed? I wasted my time on cata so that i go to wotlk/mop without anythign,comon. Its not players fault that cata didnt get any attention. I farmed mats,rep,over 120 mounts and pets, epic gems,gold,gear,titles, login every day to collect points,sold what i could on marketplace to get some gear and coins. Think about that. I want to go to wotlk/mop but with my equivalent gear,gold and etc. For example if ds mount dont exist on wotlk then i dont need to have it there. If all this fail dont think that i will lose my time on this server any further. Same thing can hapen to wotlk and even close is same fate for mop realm.
    Then why are you playing it in the first place? I mean, nothing is guaranteed at warmane especially the servers itself, they can go at anytime's notice and if they do you have no single right to complain, it's a private server.

6. Join date: January 12, 2010

Even though it's been an year a half since I've last logged in, I just felt like saying my overdue goodbye to this realm and to Molten at the same time.

The time I spent here, in a nutshell, was damn great. So many memories, from doing mostly dragonslaying with one of the best PvE guilds on the old Frostwolf realm with the cool people from <Dignity> over to the unforgettable guys and gals from <Jinxed> on Neltharion.

It has been ~6 years of absolute fun and I met so many people to whom I still speak today and call them friends. Even though I wasn't all the time happy with how things were moving from a small, fun, tight knit start-up towards a business, props to you, Warmane (even though I could never call it anything else than Molten) for gathering all of us together to share the game and create unforgettable experiences.

Good luck to you, the staff. I hope you find the resources to continue offering this service for all these people still enjoying private servers.
    Good luck to you, the players. May your game be forever lag free and your fps never drop below 60.

Farewell,
    Simp

7. Good luck to you, the players. May your game be forever lag free and your fps never drop below 60.
    that is a senior quote right there.

8. Does anyone know when there Will be more info or possibilitt to change server?

9. Why don't you ******s read ,no one knows an answer yet ,just wait it out and they will announce it.

10. FeeelsBadMan

Gonna miss Nelth a lot, used to play on him way back when it was first WotLK realm.

11. It has been ~6 years of absolute fun and I met so many people to whom I still speak today and call them friends.
    I`m glad i was able to curse you for those 8 years, and i`m glad i can still curse you! <3

12. I`m glad i was able to curse you for those 8 years, and i`m glad i can still curse you! <3

Likewise my friend, likewise. :D

First ... 132122232425 ... Last