1. I have been with Molten since 2010 also ,started on Lordaeron when it was wotlk then join Neltharian for Cata ,played there for 3 years and met so many great people and had tons of fun,now I am on Ice Crown it is still fun yet I play solo since all my friends left after Neltharians population diminished ,will always remember it.

2. Was there any ETA said recently or news of any type? Any snipett?

3. can someone tell me when we can chance chars for icecrown that i can play...and what wil happen whyit mine coins spend on character??? can we take coins back from cata stuff that we buy it?

4. what will happen with my gears? i had MAX PVP GEAR in CATA
    with pve LEGENDARY daggers
    ?!?!?!?!

5. Is it possible to transfer now? How do u transfer?

6. We dont have the specifics we are still waiting

7. Alright, I tried scanning through the thread, but it was too much people baby raging ResidentSleeper

I'll admit, it's sad to see Cata go. It's my favorite expansion and I had a lot of great memories with the guilds I've been in over the years: Tryhards Inc, Thrones of War, Evil Gummybears (the good cata version, not the MoP version that tanked imo). I had a blast dominating BGs with people like Ginger, Alduzio, and many others. Also dominating a certain guild that hacked a lot was great. I also regret losing contact with some acquaintances I mad in Marked for Death, when they were still around. I remember joining their guild and immediately being promoted to one of the higher ranks LUL. They were great people.

But all that aside, is there any new info about the transfers, or is it still unavailable currently?

8. you scanned through the whole thread and yet you still asked the question the dude above you answered not even 3 hrs before you lmao.

9. It's strange that I don't see my character from Neltharion when I go to the Store/Service sections in the account panel. That scares me, as I lost another character when the whole Moltdown happened and I never got it back, even though I provided screenshots and details only me and God could know. So I am really scared we will lose our characters again, given the fact that the month is coming to an end and no resolution has been provided since the post was initially...well... posted. (9th of July)

10. It's strange that I don't see my character from Neltharion when I go to the Store/Service sections in the account panel. That scares me, as I lost another character when the whole Moltdown happened and I never got it back, even though I provided screenshots and details only me and God could know. So I am really scared we will lose our characters again, given the fact that the month is coming to an end and no resolution has been provided since the post was initially...well... posted. (9th of July)
    All my characters are still there, if you have not logged in for a certain amount of time your account goes inactive I think. After moltendown they gave back characters and coins but for a limited time only, if you didn't log in to restore at that time I doubt they can still help you, you can always write a ticket and ask about it.

11. I've already accepted the fact that I lost those characters from way back, but I hope I did not lose the ones from Neltharion (Cataclysm) now. I wrote them a ticket about this, it's been 3 hours, no reply still.

12. I've already accepted the fact that I lost those characters from way back, but I hope I did not lose the ones from Neltharion (Cataclysm) now. I wrote them a ticket about this, it's been 3 hours, no reply still.
    How long since you last played there?

13. I've already accepted the fact that I lost those characters from way back, but I hope I did not lose the ones from Neltharion (Cataclysm) now. I wrote them a ticket about this, it's been 3 hours, no reply still.
    Have you tried the character restoration feature in your My Account panel https://www.warmane.com/account/services it might help or not ,I have never used it since I keep my accounts active, but worth a shot.

14. Apparently, I have no characters that need restoration, yet character list for Neltharion is empty. Hopefully things will sort out, I really wanna come back for 3.3.5 with a friend whose situation is the same as mine.

15. I have been with Molten since 2010 also ,started on Lordaeron when it was wotlk then join Neltharian for Cata ,played there for 3 years and met so many great people and had tons of fun,now I am on Ice Crown it is still fun yet I play solo since all my friends left after Neltharians population diminished ,will always remember it.
    Same here, same here, sad...

First ... 142223242526 Last