1. Apparently, I have no characters that need restoration, yet character list for Neltharion is empty. Hopefully things will sort out, I really wanna come back for 3.3.5 with a friend whose situation is the same as mine.
    Good luck to you ,I am sure they will help you resolve this, might take them a few days to respond.

2. I've already accepted the fact that I lost those characters from way back, but I hope I did not lose the ones from Neltharion (Cataclysm) now. I wrote them a ticket about this, it's been 3 hours, no reply still.
    you have to log in game man if you havent. They arent going to list on the website. Mainly because of name changes. I bet theyre nameless.
    and besides that, if you didnt even give em attention why does it even matter if you lost nelth characters lmao. Its almost like you lost nothing, but again i get why you would want to take the opportunity to get your coins back.

3. you have to log in game man if you havent. They arent going to list on the website. Mainly because of name changes. I bet theyre nameless.
    and besides that, if you didnt even give em attention why does it even matter if you lost nelth characters lmao. Its almost like you lost nothing, but again i get why you would want to take the opportunity to get your coins back.
    I wouldn't count on anyone getting coins back at all. I to had spent plenty on there but I don't expect to get a refund, character transfer and equal gear will be just fine.

4. I wouldn't count on anyone getting coins back at all. I to had spent plenty on there but I don't expect to get a refund, character transfer and equal gear will be just fine.
    yeah thats fine i agree, i was just pointing out thats probably why he even cares about them missing since they were already missing back then.
    Just seems like so much of a hassle though to go through and compensate all the characters.

5. yeah thats fine i agree, i was just pointing out thats probably why he even cares about them missing since they were already missing back then.
    Just seems like so much of a hassle though to go through and compensate all the characters.
    Yep your most likely right same with most of the posters on here asking for coins, they all abandoned the server when it was needing people there for support and possibly could of remained, and now it was left for a handful of faithful players who are still playing by the way, they think they are owed a refund now that this is happening.SMH

6. What about non gear items like Vial of the Sands, or their reagents? what about gold? or void storage transmog items?

7. yeah thats fine i agree, i was just pointing out thats probably why he even cares about them missing since they were already missing back then.
    Maybe balancing two jobs is time consuming and when I get two weeks off once every 6 months I would enjoy playing a game that I invested time and money in, wouldn't you agree? I don't want a coin refund, because I know that it will never happen, but at least I would love my charactwr back, at least the second time this realm crashes.

8. I waiting !!! 2020 ? **** warmane !

9. What about non gear items like Vial of the Sands, or their reagents? what about gold? or void storage transmog items?
    What about guilds and the contents of them?

10. What about non gear items like Vial of the Sands, or their reagents? what about gold? or void storage transmog items?
    All of your gold and normal items that are not Cata specific should go with you, as far as guild banks items it would be the same. You will have to rebuild your guilds ,it sucks I know but they just cant cover everything in a transfer that is just crazy, Transmogs I cant say that some will or wont work for certain,in WOTLK it is done with the scroll of Deception instead of the transmorg shop in Cata. Those are dropped in battlegrounds and or bought with coins in the coin shop.

11. Maybe balancing two jobs is time consuming and when I get two weeks off once every 6 months I would enjoy playing a game that I invested time and money in, wouldn't you agree? I don't want a coin refund, because I know that it will never happen, but at least I would love my charactwr back, at least the second time this realm crashes.
    Understandable but this is not a server crash, they decided to shut it down due to server inactivity. For the past year or more the population has been maybe at most 60-10o players per day, and those were the player who were fighting to keep it going. I would guess the staff figured that rack space and server can be used again for later. Even if you don't get your characters back ,you can gear up very easy on Ice Crown, almost full Furious pvp gear within a week or so of battlegrounds and Wintergrasp. PVE is really easy ,random dungeon finder HC runs ,boom geared fast in a few days. Plenty of helpful guilds also,so don't worry my friend I hope is not lost.

12. Oh god, my flu pills, apperently, have caffeine in them so instead of sleeping i'm now thinking abot this whith zero WoW-database (or any database) knowlege =/
    This cross-expansion character transfer sounds like a really cool (and hard) task for database developers!
    Like, if there is a directory that links item ID to their itemlevel, type (mail/plate etc.), drop-location(DS-n/ICC-hc etc.) - mapping drop-itemlevels DS to ICC (raids to raids, dungeons to dungeons) can result in okay random downgrader for gear, where characters that utilize strength can get random items of relative level that have strength (green characteristics are different for expansions so i don't expect my mm hunter to get only ARP gear in WotLK) etc. but even at this point, query is quite big! Taking in the account every next (of thousands, i guess) feature makes this task much more complex.
    And with so many differences between expansions, automating this transefer sounds like hell of a task!

Wish you guys good luck with it!

13. Instead of copying characters. We want coins for each char what the price i warmane trade was
    Like my pala is 450 Coins i want 450coins for it
    Its ur rates u set up so dont reply saying its meaningless

14. Instead of copying characters. We want coins for each char what the price i warmane trade was
    Like my pala is 450 Coins i want 450coins for it
    Its ur rates u set up so dont reply saying its meaningless
    Simple. It doesn't matter what you want.

15. What a joke. If i wanted to play wotlk or panda town i would've done it all along. Guess it's time to leave warmane for good.
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out lol.

First ... 1523242526 Last