1. July 9, 2018  

Neltharion was the name of our very first realm and we are sad to see the name fade into history, perhaps in the future it could be repurposed and the flag of the Black Dragonblight will be hoisted once again. For now, it will be etched in our past.

Kind regards,
    Warmane
    Well i mean, no offense, but you cant be all that sad to see it go, seeing as y'all didnt really do anything to stop its biblical friggin plague of bugs which drives most players away, but.... Whatever, its cool that i can get my 85s and such on Pandaria eventually.

2. July 9, 2018  
    So in regards to downgrading my characters to WotLK, how exactly do you plan on going about doing this? Because at the moment literally anything to show for my character progression on my 10+ chars on Neltharion is entirely irrelevant and cant even be kept as a memory or anything.

You're essentially telling me that you are going to let me move my characters to a realm that is an entire expansion behind. And do what? Delete 80% of the things I own already? What about the things from WotLK that I already own on Neltharion? Wrathful, ICC/RS HC gear, Glory mounts, Achievements. Will all of these be deleted in the process?

You're basically giving us a level 80 boost at that point and, more than likely, wont even be able to keep our character names in the process. Will there be some kind of compensation system based off of what gear I have on Neltharion to be converted into something? If so how would that be fair to the players that go over to Mop?

I don't see the reason in not refunding a % of the amount of coins we've SPENT on our characters. SPENT as well, not donated for. Because I've gotten hundreds of coins through gifting and the marketplace that I've used personally and I can imagine other players have too. Set a specific time-frame in which we have to spend the coins, on both realms, and when the time is up the coins are removed from our accounts.

This will at least give us the option to have some kind of cushion and allow us to obtain items to get our feet planted into the soil of our new homes, rather than just throwing us onto a different expansion with, as said before, basically a level boost and what will most likely be a rename as well. We could have leveled on either of those realms a very long time ago, it doesn't make any sense not to give us something as compensation is all I'm saying.

Reading over this it kind of sounds angry, but I'm genuinely concerned with whatever systems you are developing and would like some kind of hindsight for the last 4 years of my life, and over 6+ for some other people that have played the realm longer than I have. It'd be a real slap in the face if after obtaining all the gear I have on like 6 408+ characters over the course of a few years of my life through spending money and doing end-game content that all I get is a level boost on a realm that is already x7 xp.

3. July 9, 2018  
    what i would do is , regarding the downgrade of the characters and their items, is to take the ilevel of each item, and give their account the equivalent of coins for the same gear ilevel in relation to what the max is in WotLK. and make their toons naked 80s. (or translate their level into a rule of 3 . 80*100/character_level = character level on LK. This way they can build their gear setup the way they want to.

4. July 9, 2018  
    same for mounts and other vanitty items that do not exist on LK. give them the coins that those items cost in the store website.

5. July 9, 2018  
    Greetings Warmane community,

Keeping in mind the current population status on Neltharion and lack of demand for the Cataclysm expansion, we have come to a decision that Neltharion will be decomissioned in this month and the entire state of characters will be preserved for the future if in any event the demand for the cataclysm expansion arises.

We have no exact date as we are still developing the systems for upgrading and downgrading. As soon as we are done, we will add a specific date and time for the decomission. Postponing is possible but not expected.

For the remaining players on the realm, we offer the possibility to continue playing on our Mists of Pandaria realm, Frostwolf or downgrading their characters and allowing them to play on Icecrown. All characters will be duplicated and will be available on Frostwolf or Icecrown to play.

Neltharion was the name of our very first realm and we are sad to see the name fade into history, perhaps in the future it could be repurposed and the flag of the Black Dragonblight will be hoisted once again. For now, it will be etched in our past.

Kind regards,
    Warmane
    so Proterean i gonna ask something, Half of us been farming wratful gear on cata for xmog will we get them on icecrown too? our gold titles and mounts ? our proffisons, tabards and there many things, so if i got 'Cataclysmic gear' we will get wratful instaed? and our gears pve/pvp gears will we get pve or pvp from icecrown?

6. July 9, 2018  
    Well i mean, no offense, but you cant be all that sad to see it go, seeing as y'all didnt really do anything to stop its biblical friggin plague of bugs which drives most players away, but.... Whatever, its cool that i can get my 85s and such on Pandaria eventually.
    So true. It's not the players that caused this, they very much wanted to play Cata, but with 0 things working, it was literally impossible.

7. July 9, 2018  
    so Proterean i gonna ask something, Half of us been farming wratful gear on cata for xmog will we get them on icecrown too? our gold titles and mounts ? our proffisons, tabards and there many things, so if i got 'Cataclysmic gear' we will get wratful instaed? and our gears pve/pvp gears will we get pve or pvp from icecrown?
    It's like you didn't even bother to read my post.

8. July 9, 2018  

Bro its ez

It's like you didn't even bother to read my post.
    So ez as king menthel said (No king rules for ever) and as i going to say, maybe neltharion fallen but
    (No server stay for ever)

Regards
    Warforge.

9. July 9, 2018  
    same for mounts and other vanitty items that do not exist on LK. give them the coins that those items cost in the store website.
    We got 'savior of azeroth' title
    Will we get Bane of the fallen king
    Or like "firelord" can we get the immortal?

10. July 9, 2018  
    Please do not allow transfer down to Icecrown. This real is already unstable, overtaxed, and overpopulated. This is a mistake.

11. July 9, 2018  

Cow King

Extremely sad to see it go but at least happy that you guys finally took a decision after 2 years of agony. I will wait for Cataclysm to be available again before I ever come back to Warmane.

I appreciate the possibility of transfer you will give us. At least some of us will find a new home.

RIP Neltharion, you have been my favorite realm of all time. It has been a pleasure to keep you alive in 2k17.
    I will wait until you return

12. July 9, 2018  
    I'm not a fan of the situation ya know? I don't mind a thousand dollars going down the drain, I've had all the fun I wanted and expected. Still very sad to see my lovely Twoeasy, Insane, Nigkhalifa, Goztoc disappear.

Whatever you do, dont delete the Neltharion forum - very important piece of Warmane history right there. Couple of threads with golden content hanging in there. Add to the archive perhaps? The amount of views and posts..
    Spoiler: Show

Whenever I feel a little bit... down or sad ya know.. I sometimes fly over to the selected threads just to take a stroll down the memory lane and smile at how hard we ran and controlled the realm in its prime. And the amount of fun we had while doing so. It's been a total honor to be the Apex-Predator of Neltharion running the most succesfull and toxic free guild <D O N O R S> for years.

There's been a lot of people asking me if they could join the guild and be a part of the small community we had. Sorry to all the hundreds of people I gave the finger. It doesn't work like that -- I invite you.

There's also been a few people trying whisper me over the years. About what I don't know. Sometimes I wish I could have seen em but its whatever. For all my fans thats been asking me in /S about the block addon - here it is and some statistics. A ton of upset alliance players that got camped in the lovely battlegrounds perhaps. Who knows :[

I would also like to drop a Huge thanks to all the people I count as core members of my guild DONORS that were with me from the very beginning. True ****ing Gods honestly. 3 years and 0 drama within in the guild. Great job guys and grills. Take care and good luck all of you!
    Abbi, Murk, Twohard, Barrybeakman, Holylightz, Devloops, Sardean, Manyakz, Gorerr, Rukinia, Arouse, Necromancy, Neurotech.

There are some more names worth mentioning, people and friends that I wish I had started playing with sooner.
    Misantrop, Cyonide, Nicetranquil, Andrew, Lotz. Great set of fans.

With all that said, I'm going to make a list of names and guilds that I enjoyed playing Against and camping/farming. Please be kind, I've been kinda inactive so I might miss a name or two. If you see your name in this list you should probably feel honored.
    Infected, Solstice, DDS, The Crew, Pink fluffy Bunnies, Vengdaroes de la jajaja aliananaza, Chemical, The ministry.

Actually It'd take me too long to make a full list so I'm just gonna leave a few outstanding names that I just wont forget.

Kaspi
    Alvie
    Tdotsavage
    Explofty
    TheGambit (honestly, the one guy that got me real pissed) **** you lol. WP
    Atossa
    Bakura
    Djebel
    Kitecat
    Prestige
    Unsteady
    Garfild
    Poliomorfos (lol)
    Therapist
    Arcane
    Lacie
    Vaseley
    Jaulix
    Trebelz
    Dmgmachine
    Morra
    Fusi
    Leukaemia
    Medan
    Melancholic
    Tamex (well played son)
    Jet
    Oleexa
    Britnerfearx
    Timeblast
    Widdi
    Doctor
    Sanguineus
    Mendyou
    Speed
    Rankonexd
    Jugger(x toons)
    Ignition
    Lacie
    Killshots
    Dizzyrelicx
    Gospel
    Whisperclaws
    Treehead
    Echozeus
    Jollyra
    Mitsuhide
    Vallystorm
    Yosimeti
    Ntag
    Dentrius
    Robbery
    Kirra :]]
    Bomy
    Amyza
    Kenny
    Jimmyferal
    Twiss
    Porkypriest
    Wallterwhite
    Erowyn
    Killstrikes
    Stega
    Valhom
    Swagx
    Babyfive
    Zombs
    Kargue
    Wingsx
    Hardliner
    Iamchit
    Snoddy
    Armed
    Dheimos
    Bunnie
    Arson
    Burstyn
    Deathbyanal
    Prlest
    Achelois
    Javez
    Pallawa
    Yuno

im out of names gg

Thanks Warmane for all the years of fun here. With Neltharion leaving us I feel as if I should do the same. Nothing more for me to do here. Sucks to see it go, but such is life huh! Take care all my cyberfriends and enemies! God bless.

A final massive shout out to all of my fans out there for always supporting me whenever I might need it. Even when I don't.
    Kisses and hugs, your God-King Twoeasy

13. July 9, 2018  
    Just give me my free coins I had after Molten Down. I dont want to play on WOTLK or MOP... I play on TBC for one year now.

14. July 9, 2018  
    Its been one hell of a journey out there on Neltharion !! Feelsbad to see it goes down, Hopefully it will rise once again. The name itself writes one long history that will be remembered forever . ! FOR THE NELTHARION !

15. Glad to see something was done, this realm was the best in 2015-2016.

I have been playing on nelth since 2013, since before the wipe. Neltharion is for sure my favorite server of all time I made friends and many enemies, but I can say the community made sure I never got bored of this game. < FATALITY > was a fun guild to run and I want to thank everyone that was apart of it as well as everyone we faced. This realm was awesome.

Legendary T.

First ... 2345614 ... Last