1. yea if i can either exchange the toon for coins towards current toons on the server that would be cool

2. That's really disheartening. I wish there was a way we could help bring significant amounts of new players to the server somehow. I feel helpless.

3. I would like to thank all my friends who have been with me during this wonderful experience and made everything a lot more interesting and enjoyable. It has been a pleasure to play and talk with all of you (I might have forgot a few names):

Aio
    Arson
    Atossa
    Babyheals
    Berzer
    Bubbleosevan
    Bunnie
    Candy
    Celtar
    Challenger
    Craze
    Crookz
    Danii
    Datboihehe
    Delenis
    Dottex
    Drank
    Ducessa
    Dusk
    Erowyn
    Exista
    Farcadere
    Funnybloker
    Fuzion
    Ginger
    Goldspoon
    Gungo
    Haste
    Hellslinger
    Hoex
    Horribull
    Jaulix
    Javez
    Jollyra
    Jorata
    Kaspi
    Kemii
    Kitecat
    Kubzy
    Lea
    Loranbins
    Lorc
    Lovetoy
    Luminy
    Marshel
    Marzia
    Meltgibson
    Misan
    Mosh
    Muhammadali
    Qulx
    Raylania
    Shizo
    Shyft
    Snacky
    Srawler
    Sway
    Sylvah
    Taiy
    Tdotsavage
    Thangra
    Therapist
    Trebelz
    Treehugger
    Ultraqt
    Veler
    Verone
    Weleris
    Wizor
    Ysalem
    Zades

A special shout-out for my arena partners, you guys are the absolute best:
    Escrata
    Failadin
    Playson
    Xrnner

To all the guilds that have accepted me as one of their members:
    Alli Scum
    Anarchy Inc
    Bloodlust (Alliance)
    Chemical
    Devils Death Squad
    Fatality
    Infected
    Jinxed
    Mad Company
    Remember The Name
    The Lazy Dragon
    The Ministry
    Tryhards Inc

And last but not least I would also like to thank all my enemies who have been trashtalking me and trying to always push me down, you've made everything a lot more exciting (especially when I found you in arenas).

4. What happens to my Legendary Daggers? Do I get to exchange them for Shadowmourne for one of my other characters? :)

5. Now that u have "space" for a server u could another lick king ( like icecrown ) server to avoid queue , even tho im premium , i have friends that are not :/

6. .
    Correlation is not causation. If you have any doubts about the disinterest in the Cataclysm expansion, feel free to go and check out other Cataclysm servers who are booming with a 10k+ population.
    When Neltharion stopped having fixes for more than a year, the constant population was 3-4k, the same as Lordaeron.

Couple that with the fact that Neltharion was responsible for a laaaaaaarge part of the server funding via donations, which are useless in Lordaeron, and you will understand what we are trying to say.

As I said in my post, it feels like all mods have been instructed to tell that tale. All players know that the neglectful stance from the staff entailed a mass exodus, and not the other way around. This rhetoric is geting old.

7. Now that u have "space" for a server u could another lick king ( like icecrown ) server to avoid queue , even tho im premium , i have friends that are not :/
    A lot of my friends won't join just cause of the queue. Sucks.

8. I would like to know which comparison method I will use to copy the characters between the expansions, but at the same time I would like to know if there was a chance to have some coins back, in case one did not need the characters, I have the full account on icc not I know what to make of the characters of cata, put them on sale is impossible because no one buys them ... good day

9. Are there any specific information on how to transfer our characters to the other expansions and what compensation can we get for all the gear that will be lost (in case you go to wrath). For example i have a 407 ilvl druid tank with full boomkin tier 13 gear and some healing pieces and this is only one of my chars please respond so i can take a decision if it is worth going in the trouble of transfering

10. Meh everyday i come online on nelth i find 14 horde and 40 allies, those 14 hordes some of them still leveling bcuz they have hops to revive Neltharion again, and the allies same... Shutting down the cata won't do something good

11. Meh everyday i come online on nelth i find 14 horde and 40 allies, those 14 hordes some of them still leveling bcuz they have hops to revive Neltharion again, and the allies same... Shutting down the cata won't do something good
    You can talk all you want. Keeping a realm up for 54 people makes no sense and we all know it. If Neltharion was to be revived, then Warmane would have done something about it. They stated that the interest towards Cata is low, and so they didn't do anything. Closing Neltharion was a move that players have been asking for for at least two years.

12. I know the server was in a terible state with boss and entire raid dificulties not being scripted and in my 2-3 years of experience i can say at least one major bug or exploit for 90 % of the working bosses ( not counting the 1-2 months that dragon soul bosses did no physical damage and the madness encounter was just stand and bust). I ever found a second way to exploit morchock heroic if you didnt want to do it the classic way and kite him )But despite all that i have fond memmories of this server and i want to thank the guild that i spent most of my time with BLOODY PIRATES

also a thank you to my close frieds
    Happymage
    Muffan
    Marzia
    Kamov
    Ligtheas
    Keraxx
    Riffuru
    Nightforgex
    Stocsar
    Tzarina
    Taz
    Lashdahash aka catastrophy

13. Honestly hoping there's an option for coins back in exchange for forfeiting the option to transfer your Cata characters. Probably not full refund, but around 50% spent on the existing Cata characters (A.k.a not the deleted ones) sounds about right. Don't want to play on MoP and I already have characters I'm more invested in now over on Icecrown.

First ... 789101119 ... Last