1. So i just got an answer on my ticket on icecrown and the answer was transfers ONLY to frostwolf and you can't change your class... so i guess bad news for 60-70% of the people that wanted to play on wotlk

2. Please tell me are we going to keep our gold and farming progress? I want to continue playing on Lordaeron with my Neltharion characters...

3. Please tell me are we going to keep our gold and farming progress? I want to continue playing on Lordaeron with my Neltharion characters...
    Are you able to read previous posts? the ****

4. I don't understand why people are crying because everything will transfer over to pandaria.. youll still have your mounts/gear/gold/achievments. everything on neltharion is being preserved anyway so if by chance they open it again. youll have everything.

5. I don't understand why people are crying because everything will transfer over to pandaria.. youll still have your mounts/gear/gold/achievments. everything on neltharion is being preserved anyway so if by chance they open it again. youll have everything.
    That would be stupid tho.. opening new server with 1k characters already having bis gear.

6. ALL problem can be solved when staff decides to give us answers we are whaiting 10 days now... people switched servers other can't play cuz they whait...

7. So i just got an answer on my ticket on icecrown and the answer was transfers ONLY to frostwolf and you can't change your class... so i guess bad news for 60-70% of the people that wanted to play on wotlk
    The information from the first post is still valid: transfers will be available both to Mists of Pandaria and Wrath of the Lich King. I don't know if the GM who replied to your ticket misunderstood your question, but nothing has changed. Regarding class changes, nothing was said about those in any official post. I personally wouldn't count on it, as you're transferring a character, not creating a brand new one, but I'm not involved in discussions or development of these transfers to say it definitely won't happen.

8. The information from the first post is still valid: transfers will be available both to Mists of Pandaria and Wrath of the Lich King. I don't know if the GM who replied to your ticket misunderstood your question, but nothing has changed. Regarding class changes, nothing was said about those in any official post. I personally wouldn't count on it, as you're transferring a character, not creating a brand new one, but I'm not involved in discussions or development of these transfers to say it definitely won't happen.
    could you tell us when would this feature be available? not expecting exact date but if its gonna be done this month if you know.. ty

9. The information from the first post is still valid: transfers will be available both to Mists of Pandaria and Wrath of the Lich King. I don't know if the GM who replied to your ticket misunderstood your question, but nothing has changed. Regarding class changes, nothing was said about those in any official post. I personally wouldn't count on it, as you're transferring a character, not creating a brand new one, but I'm not involved in discussions or development of these transfers to say it definitely won't happen.
    Thank u for quick reply.

10. could you tell us when would this feature be available? not expecting exact date but if its gonna be done this month if you know.. ty
    No, I don't have any information to share. As the mentioned first post states, the system is in development, and it isn't something trivial (especially the downgrading to Wrath of the Lich King), also needing testing to try to avoid any issues, so there's no set date. The intention is to have the decommission happen this month, but that depends on the transfer system being completed - again, as stated in the very first post of this thread.

11. You do realize that they said that they're gonna be brainstorming and taking their time until the end of the month, right? Can you people like properly read for a change? Time-wise the question is answered, realm-wise - as well.... There's only the matter of what and how all the process is gonna happen

12. I'm not interesting in coins, titles, bank, gold, items whatever. Max level charracter of choice and some starter gear on Icecrown is enough for me. RIP Neltharion.

13. I do hope we'll get our coins back, and the transfer to icecrown will be great!

14. First time posting in almost 2 years; just wish it was under better circumstances. Been here since old school 4.0.6 Warsong days and its been quite the journey with many twists and turns, but nothing lasts forever. Shout out to all the friends and foes I've made along the way, the gurubashi gang, the multiboxers, broken PvE items, all those bugs and those that were squashed. Which also by the way shout out to the team that dedicated their time working on the realm, u da real mvp's. I bid you farewell Neltharion, perhaps we'll meet again.

15. I do hope we'll get our coins back, and the transfer to icecrown will be great!
    I mean, who doesn't like free coins?

First ... 111920212223 ... Last