1. we should be able to get a estimation on our toons and be able to exchange them for coins on other servers @rashyy 's idea sounds like a good idea
    One can only hope.

2. One can only hope.
    True although it sounds like it might be easier than trying to convert gear from Cata --> MoP/Wotlk directly.

3. Or simply sell the characters (same way as in trade) but to warmane for 50% less coins.. 30-50% with all inventory. Would be nice way to make "new chars" on other realm. And much simpler than downgrading/upgrading characters.

#make dreams a reality <3

4. Or simply sell the characters (same way as in trade) but to warmane for 50% less coins.. 30-50% with all inventory. Would be nice way to make "new chars" on other realm. And much simpler than downgrading/upgrading characters.

#make dreams a reality <3
    that sounds like a great idea

5. guys, one question only, how and when can we transfer chars to any server? In my case wotlk.

6. buddy read the F******* forum posts and all the same replies we keep telling people with this same question!!

7. Anyone knows when downgrade will happen?

8. guys, one question only, how and when can we transfer chars to any server? In my case wotlk.
    Greetings Warmane community,

Keeping in mind the current population status on Neltharion and lack of demand for the Cataclysm expansion, we have come to a decision that Neltharion will be decommissioned in this month and the entire state of characters will be preserved for the future if in any event the demand for the cataclysm expansion arises.

We have no exact date as we are still developing the systems for upgrading and downgrading. As soon as we are done, we will add a specific date and time for the decommission. Postponing is possible but not expected.

For the remaining players on the realm, we offer the possibility to continue playing on our Mists of Pandaria realm, Frostwolf or downgrading their characters and allowing them to play on Icecrown. All characters will be duplicated and will be available on Frostwolf or Icecrown to play.

Neltharion was the name of our very first realm and we are sad to see the name fade into history, perhaps in the future it could be repurposed and the flag of the Black Dragonblight will be hoisted once again. For now, it will be etched in our past.

Kind regards,
    Warmane

buddy read the F******* forum posts and all the same replies we keep telling people with this same question!!
    I think you need to read the post, no exact date has been determined as of yet.

9. buddy mercy already answered it. Whenever they come up with the right solution they will tell us a release date. The other guy can do himself a favor and just read through the pages on here. Especially you Doc. Be patient you man babies.

10. guys, one question only, how and when can we transfer chars to any server? In my case wotlk.
    Anyone knows when downgrade will happen?
    As staff has already mentioned no date has been set yet and will be advised.

11. .
    As staff has already mentioned no date has been set yet and will be advised.
    You guys didn't notice? Proterean no offend but you already across the limits.
    You just declared a War between players what the hello you doing by removing cataclysm and merge with pandaria or icecrown both realms sucks as many people said if we wanted to progress on wotlk or mop we already did it long time ago we dont need to move we having fun on neltharion btw what do you lose if you waste 1 hours to contact with neltharion players ask them what will help the server not without announcment you going to delete it jesus christ dude

12. You guys didn't notice? Proterean no offend but you already across the limits.
    You just declared a War between players what the hello you doing by removing cataclysm and merge with pandaria or icecrown both realms sucks as many people said if we wanted to progress on wotlk or mop we already did it long time ago we dont need to move we having fun on neltharion btw what do you lose if you waste 1 hours to contact with neltharion players ask them what will help the server not without announcment you going to delete it jesus christ dude
    What don't you understand?
    The server has too small of a population to keep it going and as the staff said the overall demand for that expansion is also very low, probably not changing in near future => server going down.

13. This should've been an easy change with people getting their coins back. To think people could downgrade to Wotlk with ICC or PvP achievements on naked toons is quite an absurd thought to me. Nor would I probably want to play the same class.

14. What don't you understand?
    The server has too small of a population to keep it going and as the staff said the overall demand for that expansion is also very low, probably not changing in near future => server going down.
    Then we have demand too
    I got chars with gurthalak creche bone link give. Me instaed of them shadowmourne dbw twilight scale??
    Do you and wotlk players accept this?

15. I got gifted 1200 coins after moltdown. Yall better give me something more then a naked toon on ICC.

r1 enhc for life, miss all you guys

First ... 4121314151624 ... Last