1. There are only those options? MoP and WOTLK? isn't it possible to transfer chars to Outland?

2. There are only those options? MoP and WOTLK? isn't it possible to transfer chars to Outland?
    I would like to know this as well,transfer wise system should be simillar to wotlk one,and i would like to play on tbc but i asked this several times and go no replay from staff so i guess it's dodgy question and more work they didn't want to do,but i would like if it was made possible.

3. I doubt it will be possible since the patch version are different from TBC to Cata . im sure it is a lot easier just to transfer within the same patch or one higher or lower . I think Outland is progressive anyway so it would be kind of unfair.

4. Well,I was farming reps,items achievements,mounts and etc. I really dont wanna miss all that.Im kinda sad that Neltharion is goin down.I will downgrade and like a lot of ppl here im wondering if my time spend on Neltharion will result as a naked toon on Icecrown or something else,we all need just a little bit of information thats all,all the waiting makes ppl kinda nervous.Have nice day all,Arch RIP Neltharion :(

5. There are only those options? MoP and WOTLK? isn't it possible to transfer chars to Outland?
    Those are the options mentioned in the original post and confirmed to be happening. Nothing was said about Burning Crusade transfers, but my guess is it would be pushing it a bit too far in terms of adjustments that would need to be made going down two expansions that changed so much in the game.

6. I just wana ask,how the transfer gona happens? I mean what about the gear,coins we used to donate and so on.I understand we will be downgraded to 80 but with what gear will be started?Is there some option that ilvl to be equal to bis wotlk stuffs or we gona statt from 0 ?

7. Can you just lock this thread until they announce any further plans? This is getting frustrating..

8. When will we be able to switch our characters to Icecrown?

9. Can you just lock this thread until they announce any further plans? This is getting frustrating..
    Good idea or we will have 999999 replys asking for about when its ready.

10. Experience says that if we lock this we will just get one new thread opened for each post avoided.
    Might as well keep it all in one place.

11. What?

It's not just a difference of magnitude. There's also the difference of potential loss of players vs. the current situation of the bulk Cataclysm players have already moved on to other realms or servers. If we didn't provide "compensation" for the "Moltdown", we probably would have lost more players than we did. Whereas in the current situation, we may lose 50 or 100 players. Then it is also a difference of sudden catastrophic failure vs. failure that happened long ago already. If we were not to compensate players here on this (again, not saying there won't be such a thing), how much would we lose compared to what we could have lost during the "Moltdown"?
    so let me understand, you mean that basically you don t care of losing 100 player so you just take that as a result on what you doing and thats it? i have kind of 6 char with lot of bis items and somthing like 700+ coins spent over all my char on that server and now you tell me that not even you don t think that this is different from the molt down but you also sayng that you don t care to lose that players.... really? REALLY?

12. so let me understand, you mean that basically you don t care of losing 100 player so you just take that as a result on what you doing and thats it? i have kind of 6 char with lot of bis items and somthing like 700+ coins spent over all my char on that server and now you tell me that not even you don t think that this is different from the molt down but you also sayng that you don t care to lose that players.... really? REALLY?
    Not only you're taking the post out of the context it was an answer to, it at no point says anything regarding not caring about anything - it in fact reinforces that its point wasn't to say there would be no compensation. Whether you misunderstood/ignored the context of that post or just wanted to rile things up, don't put words in the Staff's mouth.

13. hi all,

about the transfer of characters, i have read the majority of the thread, and though i understand the complexity of the character transfer, i'd like to know if the people interested to go to frostwolf (cata realm) is possible independently from the ones that need downgrading or upgrading.

Thanks

NemaPredaje
    What about our Guilds, Names, Titles, etc.? Will other people have to rename their characters to accommodate us, will we have to rename ours? What about guilds, will those carry over? If not, what about all the gold we had in out guild banks, and for that matter, what about all the items within that guild bank? Will titles carry over with our characters? And professions, will i have to level all my professions back up again, cause if so honestly its not even worth it, at least for me, x7 or not. Oh, and Achievements what about those? I know you have to have at least one character with 1000 AP in order to collect points and stuff, so what if your only character is on Neltharian? Would those achievements carry over, or would you no longer be able to collect?
    Make ton of alts level them to some decent level you have like a week and spread gold on them LOL, same goes for items if you really want to go to wotlk then better get ready to get downgraded to lvl 80 and lose a lot or go to MoP and stop crying. DONE!

15. Give us some coins and all will be fine

First ... 122021222324 ... Last