1. July 9, 2018  
    I think they will send dementors to suck our memories too

2. July 9, 2018  
    Downgrade us to Icecrown and let us stay level 85.

On a serious note, R.I.P Neltharion.

3. July 9, 2018  
    Don't even try to give use blank lvl 80/90s upon merge. If we trade in our beloved BiS toons we should by the very least get the equivalent gear on those designated realms. We will lose alot anyway (things which can't be transfered, mounts, achievements, etc.)

4. July 9, 2018  
    Don't even try to give use blank lvl 80/90s upon merge. If we trade in our beloved BiS toons we should by the very least get the equivalent gear on those designated realms. We will lose alot anyway (things which can't be transfered, mounts, achievements, etc.)
    Good point. Although how are they gonna check each one of your statuses of what bis gear you have that u require the equivalent for? :D thats is going to be a very lengthy process.

5. July 9, 2018  
    Good point. Although how are they gonna check each one of your statuses of what bis gear you have that u require the equivalent for? :D thats is going to be a very lengthy process.
    I think there is a transition data for every account. Lengthy process is precisely why i have suggested refunding equivalent coins for our gears and mounts etc.

6. July 9, 2018  
    Also as a side note what will happen to all the guides marked as "Cataclysm" in forums, will all of them remain or should some of more dedicated Cataclysm people start archyving them? (for example class forums->druid->Cataclysm The Art of Balance - 4.3.4 Moonkin PVE )

7. July 9, 2018  
    I assume our forum section is getting deleted as well?
    Please don't.

8. July 9, 2018  
    How will r1 titles transfer?

And I think it’ll be much simpler to refund coins on the characters with donated items, I think (I don’t know from your end) it’ll be easier.

9. July 9, 2018  
    Downgrade to Icecrown? I wouldn't mind that, tbh. Although it all depends on what kind of gear we get if we downgrade. Both my paladin and my Shaman are BiS, so we'll see what happens.
    Finally some news nonetheless. Thanks!

10. July 9, 2018  
    Please respond to coin refunds questions. You can literally never compensate with items for other players that DO NOT want to play on wotlk or mop.

11. July 9, 2018  
    Honestly this is really sad. Ive been waiting for a cataclysm realm to get popular again. I cant stand playing on servers that have less than 2k people on it. Warmane is pretty much the only other server that is satisfyingly populated at decent times. (obviously not for cataclysm realms) was hoping this time, a revival was in place.
    It would really suck to have to get equivalent gear altogether for the ICC realms, the cataclysm BIS were more fun and wimsical in my opinion, thats why i liked cata. Wotlk has its charm but that xpansion is so outplayed for me, i like variety... but its just me and its a little selfish to think other people feel the same.
    All im trying to justify is the refunding of coins. In terms of donating, we all know why we did it. Thanks fellas for the good times.

12. July 9, 2018  
    So what's going to happens to our gear, if we had bis chars on Neltharion, are we going to keep same average of items if we merge to Icecrown? Also mounts, if we had some 4.3.4 what's going to happens to them?

13. July 9, 2018  
    So what's going to happens to our gear, if we had bis chars on Neltharion, are we going to keep same average of items if we merge to Icecrown? Also mounts, if we had some 4.3.4 what's going to happens to them?
    Exactly. It’s too complicated for them to do all that work when they can just recompensate coins that were spent.

14. July 9, 2018  
    Extremely sad to see it go but at least happy that you guys finally took a decision after 2 years of agony. I will wait for Cataclysm to be available again before I ever come back to Warmane.

I appreciate the possibility of transfer you will give us. At least some of us will find a new home.

RIP Neltharion, you have been my favorite realm of all time. It has been a pleasure to keep you alive in 2k17.

15. July 9, 2018  
    What happens with all the coins I spendt on neltharion? :)

First 1234513 ... Last