1. getting a price for your toon is much quicker and cleaner than spending all the time converting items to its appropriate item's in wotlk and mop
    *My opinion*

2. I have a small thought about this system. I am very happy that we get something out of a dead realm but..

When Neltharion started declining I chose to start playing on Icecrown and been playing on both servers at the same time. The problem now is that I have a bis hunter on neltharion with a lot of coins spent on it. And a bis hunter on Icecrown with a lot of coins spent on it. Does this mean I will get 2 hunters on Icecrown?

3. getting a price for your toon is much quicker and cleaner than spending all the time converting items to its appropriate item's in wotlk and mop
    *My opinion*
    Some ppl wants to still have some of their achivs/mounts kept (like me).

4. will my r1 titles follow on to the toons on wotlk/mop?

5. come on the difference between having a server discontinued and warmane completely shutting down is substantial. Stop comparing the two situations! Everything can be individually dealt with instead of seeing the situation so black and white.
    People want something in return. It doesnt have to be lordaeron involving at all btw, at least give us the chance to buy character boosts with refunded coins for lordaeron. every other server should just be dealt with the same, theyre all over populated with bis characters anyways. Wish they would just restart all the pvp gearing and s*** so it would actually be fun.

6. I just wish you would give us updates and tell us what you are doing at the moment every 1 or 2 days. You made the original post 6 days ago. I want to know how soon can we expect the transfers and also what your decisions are on the system for transferring characters.

7. in my opinion the best choice it will be to refund the coins that we used on Neltharion , or restore the same item lvl on Wotlk ex: if u have Cataclysmic Gladiator - receive Wrathful Gladiator on the chars.

8. Is there possibility to keep our names?

9. hey question what about the worgen race when change to Icecrown as there are no worgens in the WOTLK

10. Hi, I wonder what happens now. I've had 3 character 401 mostly had even more before the first merge. I understand the "data" will be saved for any future but is it possible to have some type of consolation gift? I feel like alot of my time invested just vanished..

Best regards,

11. Dont just shut down the server! I enjoy playing cata, and you cant just take away the server just because the population is bad! What about the people who WANT to play cata again! I don't want to play mists, that server is buggy as hell, and if I want to play wrath, then I''ll play wrath but for now I want to play cataclysm!

12. 99% of people have only 3 questions that they are burning to know and need to be answered
    1) what happened to the worgen toons?
    2) will we still have a queue for icecrown?
    3) max gold transfers we can take with our toons,

13. come on the difference between having a server discontinued and warmane completely shutting down is substantial. Stop comparing the two situations! Everything can be individually dealt with instead of seeing the situation so black and white.
    People want something in return. It doesnt have to be lordaeron involving at all btw, at least give us the chance to buy character boosts with refunded coins for lordaeron. every other server should just be dealt with the same, theyre all over populated with bis characters anyways. Wish they would just restart all the pvp gearing and s*** so it would actually be fun.
    "Wish they would just restart all the pvp gearing..." -How do you imagine for that to happen? If you mean on Blackrock, gear is given to you. If you mean on Icecrown/Lordaeron, pve gear would be too strong (unless you are looking to reset the whole realm). And they already stated that Mercy did "not know why you believe the characters after the transfer will be naked".

Is there possibility to keep our names?
    I would imagine so as long as somebody on Icecrown doesn't have that name (because home-term-advantage). Otherwise you are likely to get free name change (as during Deathwing and Ragnaros merge).

Dont just shut down the server! I enjoy playing cata, and you cant just take away the server just because the population is bad! What about the people who WANT to play cata again! I don't want to play mists, that server is buggy as hell, and if I want to play wrath, then I''ll play wrath but for now I want to play cataclysm!
    Mists I would imagine to be less buggy than cata, but what do I know. Anyway, upkeeping cataclysm realms costs money. For a while, as far as it can be understood, it has been unable to pay for itself. Unless you can pay for the upkeep, I don't see how "they can't just shut down the realm".

99% of people have only 3 questions that they are burning to know and need to be answered
    1) Nobody cares about goblins FeelsBadMan
    2) Isn't that written when you donate? (premiums get no queue, those who don't donate - do get queue)

14. Still now news about the downgrade to WTLK servers?

15. 99% of people have only 3 questions that they are burning to know and need to be answered
    I call bullshyte. Nobody here has ever asked those questions b4. The majority is asking for a coin refund/gear exchange.

They will let you know once they decided. You guys act like a kid asking their parents multiple times about when they will finally get to their holiday destination. Jeez...

First ... 81617181920 ... Last