1. so what exactly is happening to our account especially for donors cause i puts nearly 1000$$$ canadian if u do the math canadian to euro is alot of money are u gunna give us the coins back for other expoansions
    You DONATED that money to Warmane. Do you even know what a donation means ? You didn't pay anything so you can ask for a refound. I myself donated more than $500 and so what, i didn't do that against my will. It is their good will if they give us some compensation but to ask for return of donations is absurd. Donation=givig money or something else to help someone or something.

2. I just want to be able to transfer my toons to MOP with their bags, banks, titles and mounts. I am not looking for anything i didnt work hard alot of hours to get. I am not looking to get free higher gear or coin returns or even to make them a higher lvl. It is not hard in mop to get gear or to level up to 90.

Everyone is making this harder than it needs to be, even if you had a bis toon on Cata why would you want to start a new expansion or even a lower one for the people who go to Wrath with a toon that doesnt need any work to play? Part of starting something new is the excitement of playing it not just sitting in Stormwind or Orgrimmar with a toon that has everything.

And as the guy above me said you DONATED money and you received items and you played with said items for a long time. Why is it you think you are entitled to a refund? Let me help you out and explain what donating is.... If you donate to a charity and they send you a free tote bag because you donated and then after a year the tote bag breaks you DO NOT then call the charity and ask for a new one or an upgrade or your donation back, so please stop asking. You play here for free and it was your choice to donate NO ONE MADE YOU DO IT!!

3. Agree i have spended some coins but all i want is a level 80 char on icecrown with some gear for rdf flying and maybe diffrent class cuz classes are way diffrent on cata and wotlk

4. Seriouslly now.. can we get like.. any update? any lol

5. I haven't played on Neltharion in a while and my character doesn't show up in the armory. Will that be a problem for the Transfer?

6. Greetings Warmane community,

Keeping in mind the current population status on Neltharion and lack of demand for the Cataclysm expansion, we have come to a decision that Neltharion will be decommissioned in this month and the entire state of characters will be preserved for the future if in any event the demand for the cataclysm expansion arises.

We have no exact date as we are still developing the systems for upgrading and downgrading. As soon as we are done, we will add a specific date and time for the decommission. Postponing is possible but not expected.

For the remaining players on the realm, we offer the possibility to continue playing on our Mists of Pandaria realm, Frostwolf or downgrading their characters and allowing them to play on Icecrown. All characters will be duplicated and will be available on Frostwolf or Icecrown to play.

Neltharion was the name of our very first realm and we are sad to see the name fade into history, perhaps in the future it could be repurposed and the flag of the Black Dragonblight will be hoisted once again. For now, it will be etched in our past.

Kind regards,
    Warmane
    What about our Guilds, Names, Titles, etc.? Will other people have to rename their characters to accommodate us, will we have to rename ours? What about guilds, will those carry over? If not, what about all the gold we had in out guild banks, and for that matter, what about all the items within that guild bank? Will titles carry over with our characters? And professions, will i have to level all my professions back up again, cause if so honestly its not even worth it, at least for me, x7 or not. Oh, and Achievements what about those? I know you have to have at least one character with 1000 AP in order to collect points and stuff, so what if your only character is on Neltharian? Would those achievements carry over, or would you no longer be able to collect?

7. For all the clowns out there who are expecting a refund, think again. Donating is not something you should expect a refund for when something closes down or seizes development, learn the definition of the term "donation" before you demand a refund, It's absurd. You wouldn't expect a refund after donating to a charity would you? The same applies to a private server, a private server is a project and micro transactions supports the servers running costs i.e Hosts, DDoS protection, website domain names, development, staff wages and other various requirements.

So next time you consider donating to a private server, be mindful that you are donating to a project, not a business.

8. What about our Guilds, Names, Titles, etc.? Will other people have to rename their characters to accommodate us, will we have to rename ours? What about guilds, will those carry over? If not, what about all the gold we had in out guild banks, and for that matter, what about all the items within that guild bank? Will titles carry over with our characters? And professions, will i have to level all my professions back up again, cause if so honestly its not even worth it, at least for me, x7 or not. Oh, and Achievements what about those? I know you have to have at least one character with 1000 AP in order to collect points and stuff, so what if your only character is on Neltharian? Would those achievements carry over, or would you no longer be able to collect?
    The following is a guess based on how they merged Ragnaros with Deathwing

If they do it like they've done before, any names that have been taken on the realm you want to move to YOU will have to change. If you are moving to wotlk, titles unobtainable in Cata will be lost, as probably will any wotlk raid achievements (as they are easier to do in cata than in wotlk). About guilds - not sure. About proffessions - in mop you probably might have to, on wotlk you might get them, but without any endgame recipes, I'd imagine. About achievements I would guess if you're moving to wotlk then part if not all besides general ones would be out?

But again, that's just my guess. They are still developing the system, so you will have to wait a bit for an update until they are done.

9. It was the same for me so I logged in and gave new names to my chars. If you dont do that idk if that'll be a problem, since technically you have characters, but they dont show up :/

10. When, When??? 8 days no news, i'm so impatient.. Do you know when it could be finished? ^^

11. characters dont show up on website because you have to rename them. log back in. I forgot i had 6 85's on there and three bis.

12. Man, after losing Warsong, I had to move to Nelth. I know I didn't play much, but I tried to as much as I could and now I find out that Nelth is even leaving x.x

I may not even be BiS on any of my characters, but I loved the mechanics of the classes I played in Cata. Warsong was the reason I found out that I enjoyed playing Prot Paladins for PvP. :c

13. Will we be able to get a refund for the coin purchased items on the server?

14. Will we be able to get a refund for the coin purchased items on the server?
    I would suggest you read some previous posts before writing your own. The system about what and how will be transfered and/or refunded is still being created. However, they have full rights not to refund any coins as coins are given out of their (Warmane Staff's) good will, you are not buying them.

15. I'm looking forward to breathing some new life in my Cata toon on MoP, the only real issue that concerns me is all my MoP character slots are full, will I need to delete or give a character away to make an empty slot available? If so my wife plays, and maybe I can find a new home for one of my MoP toons to make room for my Cata toon to live again. /farewell Neltharion

First ... 91718192021 ... Last