1. oh yes i am buying coins if i donate for them, that is the whole purpose of the donation system, so it would be fair to refund the coins spent on the neltharion realm that is shutting down.

2. oh yes i am buying coins if i donate for them, that is the whole purpose of the donation system, so it would be fair to refund the coins spent on the neltharion realm that is shutting down.
    you are so clueless dude... not how DONATIONS work, you DONATED to them, and they were nice enough to just give you coins. you arent BUYING anything

3. you are so clueless dude... Not how donations work, you donated to them, and they were nice enough to just give you coins. You arent buying anything
    this. .

4. I'm quite content with this. It is a little bit saddening to see Neltharion be decomissioned, but after spending 1.5 years on it and completing every possible quest,I can't wait to continue on to MoP. And hopefully the people in MoP are more tolerable and unique,since the ones in Neltharion always seemed so bland and full of favoritism.

5. I hope I can transfer chars from Alliance to horde without spending VP in Woltk servers =x

6. Can u change the faction when transfer from Neltharion to Icecrown/Frostwolf happens or u have to do it with Vote Points ? Also do we get a refund % of Vote Points or not ?

7. you are so clueless dude... not how DONATIONS work, you DONATED to them, and they were nice enough to just give you coins. you arent BUYING anything
    While this might be true its still reasonable that ppl ask for a refund. Warmane is naming it 'donations' for legal reasons. Where in reality its a coin shop. Hardly anyone would 'donate' if there was no reward behind it. So you guys shouldn't compare these donations to donations made to a charity where people don't get anything in reward.

8. While this might be true its still reasonable that ppl ask for a refund. Warmane is naming it 'donations' for legal reasons. Where in reality its a coin shop. Hardly anyone would 'donate' if there was no reward behind it. So you guys shouldn't compare these donations to donations made to a charity where people don't get anything in reward.
    Kinda true? I buy coins > gear > profit over other players etc.. Sounds like a "shop" 2 me <3

9. because it is a shop lmao. people thinking its not for legal reasons that they call it donating are simply, negligent and ignorant. Everyone donated for the sake of coins, and to skip que. Otherwise nobody would pay for the free world of warcraft lol.
    idc what happens with the coins anyways its just really lame hearing someone who didnt donate or who simply just doesnt care about other people and how they feel towards it, complain about other players wanting refunds in versions of coins that are simply just ****in numbers on the screen and items in game that do not affect an already flamboyant server.

10. While this might be true its still reasonable that ppl ask for a refund. Warmane is naming it 'donations' for legal reasons. Where in reality its a coin shop. Hardly anyone would 'donate' if there was no reward behind it. So you guys shouldn't compare these donations to donations made to a charity where people don't get anything in reward.
    because it is a shop lmao. people thinking its not for legal reasons that they call it donating are simply, negligent and ignorant. Everyone donated for the sake of coins, and to skip que. Otherwise nobody would pay for the free world of warcraft lol.
    idc what happens with the coins anyways its just really lame hearing someone who didnt donate or who simply just doesnt care about other people and how they feel towards it, complain about other players wanting refunds in versions of coins that are simply just ****in numbers on the screen and items in game that do not affect an already flamboyant server.
    It does not matter whether it is just for legal reasons or not. Donations are donations, that is how they are to be perceived, and it does not matter what you would like to think them as of. If somebody gifts you 30 euros on your birthday and then you gift that person concert tickets on its birthday, did the person buy them from you? No. Exactly the same applies.

11. no it doesnt because those are completely different scenarios. lmao. the guy who gave the the friend 30 euros wasnt expecting something in return. if there was just a plain donation button and no shop, there wouldnt be as many donations as they are receiving today.

12. no it doesnt because those are completely different scenarios. lmao. the guy who gave the the friend 30 euros wasnt expecting something in return. if there was just a plain donation button and no shop, there wouldnt be as many donations as they are receiving today.
    If the friend wouldnt have so many friends, he wouldnt receive so many gifts either. The scenario is the same. You should DONATE to Warmane if you so wish. The fact they are giving you coins for that is their good will, not something you purchase.

13. Coins should be refound

oh yes i am buying coins if i donate for them, that is the whole purpose of the donation system, so it would be fair to refund the coins spent on the neltharion realm that is shutting down.
    Shure i'm totally agree. With out donations, server realms could not have success through time and also thats coins are a reward for that so coins should be refund.

14. Shure i'm totally agree. With out donations, server realms could not have success through time and also thats coins are a reward for that so coins should be refund.
    Without the donations you would be unable to play. At all. And the coins would not matter then. These donations were what kept the Neltharion alive for this long (when, this being an educated guess, the realm's donations couldn't pay for the upkeep of the realm for a while, knowing how low population it had)

15. will you be posting the update info here for us ? or will they be posted on the front main page ? ... were do i need to follow:-p

First ... 101819202122 ... Last