1. So if we choose to transfer our characters to wotlk will we get our gear's equivalent in that expansion?

If we were full cataclysmic gear will we get full wrathful? What will people with gurthalak/maw of the dragonlord/vishanka etc.. get?Maybe wrathful elite?

Also will achivments and titles that exist in wotlk as well such as rank 1 titles be transferred too?

2. So if we choose to transfer our characters to wotlk will we get our gear's equivalent in that expansion?

If we were full cataclysmic gear will we get full wrathful? What will people with gurthalak/maw of the dragonlord/vishanka etc.. get?Maybe wrathful elite?

Also will achivments and titles that exist in wotlk as well such as rank 1 titles be transferred too?
    Best thing would be to refund the gear in coins that's not giftable, so they can't be sold for real life money, and let people make their own characters/classes on any expansion they want.
    A few people might have made some characters that fit the cata meta, such as a strong class - or a class with fun abilties, but on wotlk/mop that class might be completely something else and be completely bugged (MoP) or not fit the PvP meta at all in icecrown (Rogue).

Transfering toons to an expansion would be troublesome, due to achivements, titles and statistics that were not earned on that server. (Talking about WotLK now)
    Such as LoD, where you're being able to almost solo it on cata and now you'll be able to get in any raid without actually having any clue what to do or any PvP titles that were earned on cata being transferd to WotLK without even actually playing there. And If I remember correctly bunch of people barely played any PvP on cata so titles were handed out there generously without people actually meeting the requirments, last time I checked a r1 title was handed out at 1.7k rating.

Just refund the gear to non-giftable coins and let the players choose where they want to play.

3. Best thing would be 50% Refund on all coins used.
    And for free playing players some gifts etc..
    But that's only dreams..

4. Sorry for double post, could not edit..
    "developing the systems for upgrading and downgrading" Does that mean if i got "Bis" chars in cata.. Will i get "Bis" char on wotlk or mop server?

5. I've got a question, if we get the option to send characters to Frostwolf for example and I already have characters there would there be an option for them to merge ? I really hope this gets answered. Also if characters get merged would titles,mounts,achievements be account wide or wouldn't it be saved.

6. For the remaining players on the realm, we offer the possibility to continue playing on our Mists of Pandaria realm, Frostwolf or downgrading their characters and allowing them to play on Icecrown. All characters will be duplicated and will be available on Frostwolf or Icecrown to play.

Kind regards,
    Warmane
    Well done thank you

7. Will it be possible to convert to outland as well?

8. Yeah and some earned those same titles back in 2011 when Cataclysm was at its peak, seems fair they lose them too?

9. WOW it's been quite some time now i can't believe neltharion is being decommissioned but i'm not suprised lol I've had a few server first guild kills on this server had the best time playing wow on here too. I actually havent played WOTLK and would love to try BUT as a previous DIE HARD wow player on this server i have spent hundreds of pounds for coins buying mounts, gear, exalted reputation and farming extremely hard achievements. ALL my characters are maxed out to 410 with epic gem slots.

Proterean all i ask of you mate is you make this transfer fair i personally want to keep all my achievements, reputations, MOUNTS DEFO LOL i spent 250 coins on mounts maybe more. And the gear players have should be equal to the gear on WOTLK thanks in advance ! :D

10. For the remaining players on the realm, we offer the possibility to continue playing on our Mists of Pandaria realm, Frostwolf or downgrading their characters and allowing them to play on Icecrown. All characters will be duplicated and will be available on Frostwolf or Icecrown to play.

How do you mean remaining players? the ones that keep playing right now on neltharion or everyone who played it. I wanted to ask if everyone could have a free transfer or just those that are playing right now.

11. Guuuys Join Mist of Pandaria realm! u will enjoy it!

12. Yeah and some earned those same titles back in 2011 when Cataclysm was at its peak, seems fair they lose them too?
    I assume you're talking about PvP achivements, if you are then yes. Those titles were not earned on Icecrown or Frostwolf, but you can always earn the back.

13. I assume you're talking about PvP achivements, if you are then yes. Those titles were not earned on Icecrown or Frostwolf, but you can always earn the back.
    PvP titles *

14. I assume you're talking about PvP achivements, if you are then yes. Those titles were not earned on Icecrown or Frostwolf, but you can always earn the back.
    That's far from the point I made. Everything earned needs to stay. If players want to progress further on Icecrown it's of their own volition. It's not like Cataclysm players wanted this, it's a forced action. I played WOTLK for years and I never liked the patch for higher bracket PvP, it's highly volatile and only few certain classes and comps are favoured and stomp on others in certain brackets. On Cataclysm everything was fair game and even craziest **** could work on top tier ladder, factors being skill and slightly gear.

First ... 4567816 ... Last