1. So probably, only the Wotlk mounts will stay with the character?

2. That's far from the point I made. Everything earned needs to stay. If players want to progress further on Icecrown it's of their own volition. It's not like Cataclysm players wanted this, it's a forced action. I played WOTLK for years and I never liked the patch for higher bracket PvP, it's highly volatile and only few certain classes and comps are favoured and stomp on others in certain brackets. On Cataclysm everything was fair game and even craziest **** could work on top tier ladder, factors being skill and slightly gear.
    There's difference in actually earning something to ''earned'' something on cataclysm.
    It's absolutely ludicrous to say you should keep the PvE/PvP titles/achivements just because you got it on neltharion, doesn't mean you will ever earn it on Icecrown because they're two completely different expansions. If I had to downgrade from Icecrown to Outlands I wouldn't expect that my R1 titles and Black temple or any other PvE achivements to come with me because i did not earn it on outlands. I don't know the first thing about TBC pvp nor PvE it's only self explainatory that I shouldn't keep those titles/achivements. You should obviously keep the achivments that are ''universal'' through the expansions - such as collected pets/mounts achivements, the normal global achivements that does not matter on what expansion you do it on.

And if you truely are a skilled player as you say you are, you'll be able to get your PvP titles on icecrown or your PvE raid achivements such as LoD.

3. Wish you do same with blackrock.

4. There's difference in actually earning something to ''earned'' something on cataclysm.
    It's absolutely ludacris to say you should keep the PvE/PvP titles/achivements just because you got it on neltharion, doesn't mean you will ever earn it on Icecrown because they're two completely different expansions. If I had to downgrade from Icecrown to Outlands I wouldn't expect that my R1 titles and Black temple or any other PvE achivements to come with me because i did not earn it on outlands. I don't know the first thing about TBC pvp nor PvE it's only self explainatory that I shouldn't keep those titles/achivements. You should obviously keep the achivments that are ''universal'' through the expansions - such as collected pets/mounts achivements, the normal global achivements that does not matter on what expansion you do it on.

And if you truely are a skilled player as you say you are, you'll be able to get your PvP titles on icecrown or your PvE raid achivements such as LoD.

ICC on Neltharion was opened somewhat recently, and only a few people bothered gathering a group to do an old raid just for the title, compared to the oversaturated Icecrown where half of the realm should have LOD by now, so maybe 50 more people with the title won't really make a difference.
    PvP titles are different, they were here since the opening of the realm and are proof of achieving something. (and there isn't that many of them either) Yes, it's a different expansion but I repeat, it's a forceful transfer, every Cataclysm player would have wanted the realm to stay, but due to the fact the server was neglected for years it has been brought to this sad state.

5. ICC on Neltharion was opened somewhat recently, and only a few people bothered gathering a group to do an old raid just for the title, compared to the oversaturated Icecrown where half of the realm should have LOD by now, so maybe 50 more people with the title won't really make a difference.
    You can still cause a wipe or disband a raid because a bunch of people ASSUME you know the tactics when you don't, just because you got the LoD title.
    And it was not ''somewhat recently'' and its not only a ''few people botherd'' and it's not just for the ''title''
    It's for the title, the mount, the achivements (not only LoD and Bane there's 38 achivements in only ICC) and the transmog items people did the raid for.
    PvP titles are different, they were here since the opening of the realm and are proof of achieving something.
    Yes, proof of you achieving something on an completely different EXPANSION.

6. Been playing on Nelth since 2011...7 years now, wow....

Sorry to see it go, but I guess I will transfer to Icecrown and stick with PvP, hopefully not too many PvE noobs there :P

7. Icecrown and must retain achievements, mounts and gear such as hirlooms and our gold.

8. You can still cause a wipe or disband a raid because a bunch of people ASSUME you know the tactics when you don't, just because you got the LoD title.
    And it was not ''somewhat recently'' and its not only a ''few people botherd'' and it's not just for the ''title''
    It's for the title, the mount, the achivements (not only LoD and Bane there's 38 achivements in only ICC) and the transmog items people did the raid for.

Yes, proof of you achieving something on an completely different EXPANSION.

Different expansion does not mean that it was easier or less worthy (PvP). Just because you don't like it doesn't mean its fair to completely erase what people worked for in 8 years.
    And ICC was open when the realm was already near death, maybe few people did any of those achievements, even if they worked which I highly doubt they were scripted. If this causing a few "wipes" is your reason to justify a complete loss of progress for many players then that's sad. But if it's causing you such problems then fine, they can make an exception to the WOTLK content achievements, just so you are satisfied.
    At the end of the day it's not for you or me to decide, and I hope the staff makes the right call.

9. When the whole server got wiped they let everyone keep their rank 1 titles.
    I see absolutely no reason for which they should not let us keep them when transferring to icecrown.
    We worked for the titles, some of us getting them when the server was just as alive as icecrown is.
    They are removing us from the server against our will so its only fair we keep what we worked for.

10. RIP to the blood elf warrior i never have the truly sad part there are very few other options for cata private realms out there.

11. Here are a list of people I will never forget, people I love, some I hate but despite all this you will forever be in my memory:

Spoiler: Show

Mayhem - Best internet mate, known him for 5 years now and still speak to him every day. We met in January 2013 in the Stormwind Transmog section through another friend who no longer plays called Trollinu, taught him how to do the transmog glitch and ever since that day we speak every day.
    Kergodlolz - Obtained 2532 rating with (personal highest)
    Rediscover - First rogue I ever looked up to, first rogue who ever owned full Ruthless Elite Set
    Rogueelol - Known from Goldshire, cool dude
    Gutrippz - The countless times you've stream sniped me in 2s/3s, farmed you every time. ;) Known you since 4.0.6 <3
    Twiss - Known you since Goldshire, pre-moltdown. <3
    Gintoka - Met you in 4.0.6, brilliant Hunter with a friendly attitude... Quit sometime around early 4.3.4 release <3
    Kenni - Hands down the best player Warmane has ever had - - used to win most Molten tournaments
    Rayjay - Kenni's Brother, best Rogue on the server - used to win most Molten tournaments
    Jdmt - Beat me 90% of the time playing mirror comps, used to watch his live streams
    Bruceyo - I'll never forget your name, you triggered me so much, best wintrader Paladin
    Genitik - Best rogue EU, apparently
    Bakara - saw you out front Stormwind and the forums a lot, didn't really know you but I always saw you with some night elf outside the front of Stormwind called "Bunnie" I think?
    Ceiv - Old Goldshire mate.
    Inmortalz - Always ERP'd down Goldshire, not sure if he was trolling or serious (weird if he was) but he made me laugh (he has a few videos on YouTube if you're curious LUL)
    Nanler - Don't know to much about him, but I know he sent Mayhem a nude

There's definitely many more people I have forgotten to note and I'm positive 50% of the people I have listed don't play Warmane anymore, let alone WoW itself. If I've missed you, please forgive me. <3

12. Shout out to my boys bojan and suv,m.

SRBJA #1 BESTEST

Shout out to Nanler and Swiz, my back hurts from carrying you ppl.

tyty

13. Going through my characters Info on armory has me in tears </3

14. Special thanks to fatality and chemical for their tryhard to save neltharion

MY inactive friendlist
    Ginger
    Mosh
    Jenkee
    Cowheal
    Gungo
    Andrew
    Bolster
    Horribull
    Babyfive
    Ieatdruid
    Ignite