1. Was fun to watch the alliance crumble at its peak with our guilds on horde ;)

2. Cata was the best for pvp, the only expansion where all class and specs can play and really do somehing.
    Wotlk and panda are so stupids .. you shouldn't let it die, but after 2 years doing nothing on it well...

It's just so sad. (playin "the doors - this is the end ")

Goodbye

3. Huge shoutout to all the bg players of Nelth. Had a ton of fun getting my 120k HKs. Loved my time in <Anarchy Inc> and all the people I met there. Made a lot of friends there and I wish you all luck in life. Thanks to Snoddy for teaching me priest and Azalee for help in everything else. Berz you're absolute trash but a great friend. Big thanks to <FATALITY>. Had lots of fun in our little 25min camps. The RBG's were fun too. I want to say you're welcome to <The Ministry> for the hard carry in raids. Don't want to leave out my guildless friends. Some of the best bg's I played were when we qued against eachother.

To my friends in <DONORS>, I had a blast playing with and against you. Never managed to take a win off you, but you made a lot of players in Anarchy better for it. Thanks for giving me a home on horde. f*cking nerds.

-NT/Starfallz

4. Well that's that. I'm looking forward to the process of transferring characters to the WOTLK realms. Specifically Icecrown and how it'll work. Seeing as I have BiS characters on Cataclysm, with nearly all Heroic achievements metas and such, I'm wondering how this will translate to the previous expansion. Transferring to MoP is a waste seeing as it's Neltharion 2.0 and the same will inevitably happen.

5. so many hours,achvs,battles,years, all gone im so sad, it died like a year and a half ago i would log on just for fun, god im so sad :(

6. Agreed

so many hours,achvs,battles,years, all gone im so sad, it died like a year and a half ago i would log on just for fun, god im so sad :(
    No offended proterean but you and your staff failed cataclysm
    (No SERVER STAY FOR EVER)
    Regards
    Warforge.

7. i wouldn't hold your breath on any refund,
    you donated and got your gift already

transfer up probably retains all gold,titles and gear
    and you will have to level 85-90
    but down your probably starting at lvl 1

8. Had a lot of great memories on neltharion... We as a community do appreciate at least addressing that neltharion had a problem and you all are willing to help some of its players find a new home.

Thank you

9. Hello everyone, reading the post sent by Proterean I have risen questions.

The first certainly concerns the coins, because he did not mention what they will do with them, if there will be a full or partial refund, and this already makes me shake.

The second is if a person does not enter a bit on neltharion, can still receive the possibility of having the transfer?

People like me already have 10 characters on WOLTK (expansion in which I would go in case of transfer) how do they keep all the others coming from nelth?

I have a lot of pg 410 on the neltharion. To understand, war 410 on neltharion I bring it on WOLTK becomes an inclusive war of shadowmourne? help me to understand well.

I'd rather delete the characters but get the coin back personally.

I await news and answers

10. I vote strongly for getting equivilent gear for LK. I would love to start playing it but the grind is a bit too much for my taste. Or perhaps give coins equivilent to the gear you have on your Cataclysm characters, so you can spend it on whatever you'd want from WotLK. (naturally as much gear as you had on Cataclysm, of course).

11. I'm not a fan of the situation ya know? I don't mind a thousand dollars going down the drain, I've had all the fun I wanted and expected. Still very sad to see my lovely Twoeasy, Insane, Nigkhalifa, Goztoc disappear.

Whatever you do, dont delete the Neltharion forum - very important piece of Warmane history right there. Couple of threads with golden content hanging in there. Add to the archive perhaps? The amount of views and posts..
    Spoiler: Show

Whenever I feel a little bit... down or sad ya know.. I sometimes fly over to the selected threads just to take a stroll down the memory lane and smile at how hard we ran and controlled the realm in its prime. And the amount of fun we had while doing so. It's been a total honor to be the Apex-Predator of Neltharion running the most succesfull and toxic free guild <D O N O R S> for years.

There's been a lot of people asking me if they could join the guild and be a part of the small community we had. Sorry to all the hundreds of people I gave the finger. It doesn't work like that -- I invite you.

There's also been a few people trying whisper me over the years. About what I don't know. Sometimes I wish I could have seen em but its whatever. For all my fans thats been asking me in /S about the block addon - here it is and some statistics. A ton of upset alliance players that got camped in the lovely battlegrounds perhaps. Who knows :[

I would also like to drop a Huge thanks to all the people I count as core members of my guild DONORS that were with me from the very beginning. True ****ing Gods honestly. 3 years and 0 drama within in the guild. Great job guys and grills. Take care and good luck all of you!
    Abbi, Murk, Twohard, Barrybeakman, Holylightz, Devloops, Sardean, Manyakz, Gorerr, Rukinia, Arouse, Necromancy, Neurotech.

There are some more names worth mentioning, people and friends that I wish I had started playing with sooner.
    Misantrop, Cyonide, Nicetranquil, Andrew, Lotz. Great set of fans.

With all that said, I'm going to make a list of names and guilds that I enjoyed playing Against and camping/farming. Please be kind, I've been kinda inactive so I might miss a name or two. If you see your name in this list you should probably feel honored.
    Infected, Solstice, DDS, The Crew, Pink fluffy Bunnies, Vengdaroes de la jajaja aliananaza, Chemical, The ministry.

Actually It'd take me too long to make a full list so I'm just gonna leave a few outstanding names that I just wont forget.

Kaspi
    Alvie
    Tdotsavage
    Explofty
    TheGambit (honestly, the one guy that got me real pissed) **** you lol. WP
    Atossa
    Bakura
    Djebel
    Kitecat
    Prestige
    Unsteady
    Garfild
    Poliomorfos (lol)
    Therapist
    Arcane
    Lacie
    Vaseley
    Jaulix
    Trebelz
    Dmgmachine
    Morra
    Fusi
    Leukaemia
    Medan
    Melancholic
    Tamex (well played son)
    Jet
    Oleexa
    Britnerfearx
    Timeblast
    Widdi
    Doctor
    Sanguineus
    Mendyou
    Speed
    Rankonexd
    Jugger(x toons)
    Ignition
    Lacie
    Killshots
    Dizzyrelicx
    Gospel
    Whisperclaws
    Treehead
    Echozeus
    Jollyra
    Mitsuhide
    Vallystorm
    Yosimeti
    Ntag
    Dentrius
    Robbery
    Kirra :]]
    Bomy
    Amyza
    Kenny
    Jimmyferal
    Twiss
    Porkypriest
    Wallterwhite
    Erowyn
    Killstrikes
    Stega
    Valhom
    Swagx
    Babyfive
    Zombs
    Kargue
    Wingsx
    Hardliner
    Iamchit
    Snoddy
    Armed
    Dheimos
    Bunnie
    Arson
    Burstyn
    Deathbyanal
    Prlest
    Achelois
    Javez
    Pallawa
    Yuno

im out of names gg

Thanks Warmane for all the years of fun here. With Neltharion leaving us I feel as if I should do the same. Nothing more for me to do here. Sucks to see it go, but such is life huh! Take care all my cyberfriends and enemies! God bless.

A final massive shout out to all of my fans out there for always supporting me whenever I might need it. Even when I don't.
    Kisses and hugs, your God-King Twoeasy

it was a pleasure mate, really, we've been friends for such a long time ;) donors will forever be neltharions nr 1 guild.

12. also i would like to know to procedure of transfering characters from cataclysm to wotlk

13. Hello!

First of all, thanks for finally doing something. We have been waiting for an answer not to our wishes, but at least to our questions, for two years now. I think allowing transfers is a nice "solution".

I do think however that after the insanely neglectful stance that Warmane has taken for years with Neltharion (your mods seem to have been instructed to state that the fixes are not there because there aren't enough players, but we all know it's the other way around - we had a realm with 3-4k players that went FOR OVER A YEAR without a single fix), you could at least deign to answer questions here.

What will happen to gear, achievements, etc? Will it get converted? Will it be just deleted? Are we just getting free 80 or 90 lvl boosts, basically?

What will happen to coins?

I know the usual rhetoric is "you donate freely, and we have no obligation to give them back, because you didn't donate for gear, simply to help the server"...

Well... yes, and no. People donate to help the server AND buy gear in the realms they play. After all, how many people donate and hoard thousands of coins there? We spent them where we wanted to play. Since that realm is being scraped, I think that at least refunding them would be a sensible idea.

After all, when the Moltdown happened, you guys refunded coins, right? Why did you do it, if we freely chose to help the server? Because the server we had donated for no longer existed, and thus giving some coins back was fair.

Likewise, we donated for a realm which no longer exists. Please give some coins back so that we can choose to buy gear on WOTLK or MoP, or perhaps not even go there and just try the TBC realm.

I think I have exposed why these queries are fair and sensible.

Looking forward to reading your response,

Jazz

14. Bummed to hear this, but yeah it was time. I didn't even start playing WOW until Cata was out, and I loved the former 1x cata realm Frostwolf. After moltdown I got serious about PVP..and LOVED all those rbg. Arena was never my thing~

I'll move my character over to MOP. I dindt think it was fair the last time Warmane asked the community to either keep Nelth and ignore it, or delete it with no third option. Its been so long since that time, and while MANY people were ok to neglect the realm, that was not everyone. I actually appreciate being able to have a choice.

I don't even mind not getting BIS gear over there. IMO the move should be just like moving to MOP on retail. All stays the same (gear.titles/items...etc) and the only difference is a new place to explore with new **** to do.

As far as coin returns...that would be generous, but i highly doubt that will happen.

What would be cool however is if, now that we all know this is happening...we all log in and actually do something! Raid the capitals, run some RBG...etc etc.

One question I have is: What about transferring down to Lorderon? That is where I have been playing over the months. I would LOVE to get my twinks with maxed out professions down there!!!

15. I play on TBC server now, I dont want MoP or WOTLK. So give me my coins back or equivalent gear to TBC.

First ... 3456715 ... Last