1. Why don't you just admit that you stopped updating/fixing anything on the server since it was still in molten we still had 2-2.4k players after it became Warmane
    and nothing you just abandoned it and now saying the demand is low its just bs. I just hope the characters will be preserved as you said cuz that feels like another bs. When you ppl had the chance to still save it didn't do anything about it and now sayin the demand was low as a veteran player from way back its just disheartening and sad..

2. Why don't you just admit that you stopped updating/fixing anything on the server since it was still in molten we still had 2-2.4k players after it became Warmane
    I'm not sure why you think we would need to state yet again that we have stopped development on Cataclysm. This announcement was made years ago by this point.
    and nothing you just abandoned it and now saying the demand is low its just bs. I just hope the characters will be preserved as you said cuz that feels like another bs. When you ppl had the chance to still save it didn't do anything about it and now sayin the demand was low as a veteran player from way back its just disheartening and sad..
    Correlation is not causation. If you have any doubts about the disinterest in the Cataclysm expansion, feel free to go and check out other Cataclysm servers who are booming with a 10k+ population.

3. Mercy, hello, could u please tell us some answers on other non stupid questions :D ty

4. It's not likely I can answer important questions that haven't already be answered elsewhere, but feel free to ask.

5. It's not likely I can answer important questions that haven't already be answered elsewhere, but feel free to ask.
    Mercy how do i transfer my chars?

6. I don't believe transfers are available just yet.

7. i spend about 1000 euros on neltharion. can i at least get some of those coins to get good items to start mop or wotlk? i have 9 BIS chars if i go to mop the gear will be literally useless and ill need to farm up from the begin and im not in that mood. with some refund could get some items that will make it easier for me. please reply this topic cause i bet 90% cata server want a answer for this

8. Is there any way that I can get an export only of my account from the database that I can use on my very own server?

9. Lack of demand? You can't be serious!

For this past year that me, my brother and friends started playing on Icecrown again all we ever talk about is how much we want to play on Cataclysm and how sorry we were that Warmane chose to abandon their cata server and let it die.

WE WANT TO PLAY CATACLYSM! Lots of people do! Why can't you invest in it like you used to?

Very, very sad to see this happen and I hope in the future you can muster the will to bring Neltharion back with a plan and make it great again. People will come.

RIP Neltharion

10. Again? Wasn´t enough to loose all my fully geared chars back on moltdown? I mean, c´mon….

11. You and your friends =/= Lots of people. Doesn't get simpler than that.

12. waa waa tis unfair i spent so much time and money on my characters FeelsDarxMan

you had your fun, sad to see neltharion go but they dont owe you **** =)

13. R.I.P Cataclysm.

I was about to plan to join it. :(

However there is MoP still going on for people that prefer post-Cata expansions .

14. Is there any way we can take toons from nelth and exchange them for coins on the other servers towards stuff like icecrown twinking?????

15. Is there any way we can take toons from nelth and exchange them for coins on the other servers towards stuff like icecrown twinking?????
    I would be really happy, IF i could get 50% coins used on Cata back, but hey that wont happen sadly =( (Or simply "sell" the chars to warmane for min coins and they can delete them.. xD)

First ... 67891018 ... Last