1. July 9, 2018  

Systematic ganking

As the topic says, this guys makes it very hard to enjoy this server...
    I don´t mind world PvP but as a 59 priest against a 80 BiS Retpala it isn´t any fight.

Don´t know whats his thing is but us lowlvls are NOT enjoying this anymore!

Best Regards

-L-

2. July 9, 2018  

3. July 9, 2018  
    PvP server problems amirite ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

P.S. You complaining about it on the forum is exactly what they are going for - total trolldom. By complaining about it, Kelsetinator scored a victory.

P.S.S. They arent breaking any rules.

4. July 9, 2018  
    As the topic says, this guys makes it very hard to enjoy this server...
    I don´t mind world PvP but as a 59 priest against a 80 BiS Retpala it isn´t any fight.

Don´t know whats his thing is but us lowlvls are NOT enjoying this anymore!

Best Regards

-L-
    Let's be realistic here: It's pointless and lame when people grief-gank lowbies on official WoW servers...but takes a certain kind of lameness to grief-gank on a free unofficial boosted experience Warcraft server running a 10 year old version of the game...it's like that South Park WoW guy, but worse. lol

5. there is like 5478 things you can do to prevent ganking. Crying on forums aint one.

6. there is like 5478 things you can do to prevent ganking. Crying on forums aint one.
    Name the first 50 and make it a sticky post.

7. Name the first 50 and make it a sticky post.
    He could also just post it here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=352632

8. Yes it's sad, and yes I too think the people doing it are dumb.
    But that's what happens on a PvP server.

Avoid popular zones as much as possible and if someone camps you, just go do something else for 10 minutes before coming back to the game.
    And if you really can't stand world pvp, level through the dongeon finder only

9. 10 minutes you say, there are 5478 things you can do you say ? ahahhahahaha :D

When a lonely, ganking, sad, shell of a person ( that they are ) decides to camp you, with their full pve gear, fast flying mounth, killing every mob and npc in the meantime, while you wait to minutes 2 spawn just to be instantly obliterated there isn't a SINGLE thing you can do. Prepare for a whole day of butt sex and probably the next day too, because those people do it constantly, without any remorse :D

Saewelo
    You can almost always find people that will help with taking care of gankers on general/global chat. You just gotta ask around.
    If you don't just take a break or queue for a rdf since outland ones usually pop.

11. Difficult game does not mean fun game. Easy game does not mean lame game. Most people like to be annoying af and ganking lowbies is a perfect way to achieve this goal, and there is nothing wrong with that IMO (even though I don't do it, I can understand them. You are not supposed to give a rat's *** about other people, online video game should be fun for YOU).

That being said, I have no idea where you find THIS dedicated gankers. In past 6 months or so I leveled up 3 characters, haven't met anyone like this. Sure, some plebs have killed me and some NPCs in Gadgetzan but that's about it.

12. If ganker kills you > you spawn > if he kills again > you stay afk for 10-15 minutes until he gets bored. Watch something or go out for that moment. Or spawn at the ghost...
    If you really hate gankers > come to level 80 and then you start ganking as well to get that precious revenge...

Everybody ganks. Including me lul, i get ganked as well but i gank too.

13. Walk away or wait until the ganker will be off.

You can also pick another place for leveling, get yourself lvl 80 and beat the gankers later on.

14. am i the only 1 that found it funny that if you remove the r in his name it's ganken666?

15. I mean, he's not wrong for having a grievance with ganking in this game especially considering that it is abnormally higher than it ever has been on Blizzard's official servers, but at the same time posting a thread about it doesn't help considering it'll attract trolls who will gank more.

As I've stated in my previous responses, if you have a level 80 character already, I recommend you create another account and make your alt there while having your level 80 accompany you if the negatives of leveling on a PVP server become too much for you. It also helps if you run the alt through instances.
    Edited: July 11, 2018

12 Last