1. July 9, 2018  

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

So i bought like 7 heirlooms off the Warmane Market for both Coins and Points a long time ago, and i'd been using them quite as bit on my newer characters and **** on WotLK, like normal. Well, i logged back into a few of my alt characters after a while of playing on Neltha, and found "Hey... didn't i have looms here? I mean, i bought most of them on Ragnaros, but I know i at least had a Polished breastplate thing and a Truesilver Champion on Icecrown... Where'd they go?" I know i didn't delete them. Why would i, even? I checked my banks, i checked basically everywhere, but they appear to have just POOF disappeared. All of them. I dont remember exactly, but im pretty sure my Ragnaros stuff transfered over to Icecrown, so... I contacted GMs and everything, put in tickets and ****, but i was basically told "Not our problem, kid, **** off". So thats fun. So my question isnt a technical one, really, its more of a "Has this ever happened to you?"

Though i suppose i would like to know what the hell happened to them, because i mean i spent 50 points each for like 5 of them, and 12 coins total for the other two or something like that, which is basically everything i had. I mean, i bought more stuff, but those are all still there, for the most part., but... What the hell happened to my looms? Some kind of glitch or something? But anyways, its not really a big deal, I dont play on Icecrown much anyways, so... But i spent a lot of points and stuff on them, so its just the principle of "Where the hell is my product"

2. July 9, 2018  
    nop) never happened to me

PS: the gms are right, its not their problem that you cant keep track of where your items are
    Edited: July 9, 2018

3. July 9, 2018  
    Items don't just disappear. Smells like bs

4. July 9, 2018  
    You should be able to get the ones you bought with coins back by making a support ticket on website here. There is no support for anything bought with points so you won't get those back unless you find them yourself somewhere.

5. You should be able to get the ones you bought with coins back by making a support ticket on website here. There is no support for anything bought with points so you won't get those back unless you find them yourself somewhere.
    No i cant, thats what the first GM told me, and the only ticket i can file there is a Ban Appeal.

6. nop) never happened to me

PS: the gms are right, its not their problem that you cant keep track of where your items are
    I dont see how me not being active on WotLK for like half a year to a year constitutes as me being irresponsible, but okay.

7. No i cant, thats what the first GM told me, and the only ticket i can file there is a Ban Appeal.
    GMs don't deal with missing items. Making a ticket in game doesn't help in such case. Only premium accounts have other ticket types on website. You can try to send an email to [email protected] instead but the chance of getting them back might be lower if your account is not premium.

8. I dont see how me not being active on WotLK for like half a year to a year constitutes as me being irresponsible, but okay.
    It's still your account and your items, thus it's your responsibility.

I too was not active for half a year. Came back and saw all 5 of my 80s were robbed clean of all their gold and sellable mats. My DK even had all of his sellable items gone. Imagine logging and seeing your >6k GS tank with nothing but the set armor on. I sucked it up, changed my password and moved on, because ultimately I knew it was my fault and I knew Warmane could do nothing to help me in this case.

So you should do the same.

9. Ive had that happen to a friend of mine on retail he forgot his heirlooms in the mail and lost them

10. Items don't just disappear. Smells like bs
    Actually items do disappear, it's nothing new. Heck I still don't think they fixed the bug that caused tailoring made items to disappear on Frostwolf. I've had several items disappear on Icecrown as well but it wasn't a big deal as the value of the items was rather low, not to mention disappearing auctions on Icecrown that have happened in the past causing items to disappear. Don't be so daft bro lol.
    Edited: July 12, 2018

11. No i cant, thats what the first GM told me, and the only ticket i can file there is a Ban Appeal.
    Try signing in with your Contributor Account. That option is Contributor-only. If you had Coins from events or gifted then you cannot recover indeed.

12. Actually items do disappear, it's nothing new. Heck I still don't think they fixed the bug that caused tailoring made items to disappear on Frostwolf. I've had several items disappear on Icecrown as well but it wasn't a big deal as the value of the items was rather low, not to mention disappearing auctions on Icecrown that have happened in the past causing items to disappear. Don't be so daft bro lol.
    I think you are the "daft one". First of all, frostwolf is MOP, which is newer expansion and obviously prone to more bugs. I don't play there, so I wouldn't know, but makes sense it might have more issues being the newer realm and being in development whereas Icecrown doesn't get any major changes since it's been around for quite awhile and working pretty well. I have my char from Icecrown for over 3 years, with items in bank, some bag, that have never disappeared. Look at this guys post and history, he clearly makes mistakes often and saying that a gm told him to "fk off and stop whining", I highly doubt that is actually what happened. I've never lost items on the AH either, and can only imagine it coulda happened if you left stuff on there when the squish happened and the AH reset, but even then, I don't recall that being an issue.

People like to come on forums and whine. You are daft for believing them. Looks like no one else here is posting they lost items.

13. I think you are the "daft one". First of all, frostwolf is MOP, which is newer expansion and obviously prone to more bugs. I don't play there, so I wouldn't know, but makes sense it might have more issues being the newer realm and being in development whereas Icecrown doesn't get any major changes since it's been around for quite awhile and working pretty well. I have my char from Icecrown for over 3 years, with items in bank, some bag, that have never disappeared. Look at this guys post and history, he clearly makes mistakes often and saying that a gm told him to "fk off and stop whining", I highly doubt that is actually what happened. I've never lost items on the AH either, and can only imagine it coulda happened if you left stuff on there when the squish happened and the AH reset, but even then, I don't recall that being an issue.

People like to come on forums and whine. You are daft for believing them. Looks like no one else here is posting they lost items
    Ya, you're daft. Perhaps you should go look at the WotLK bugtracker before you make such broad claims based on your feelings instead of facts.