1. ICC Pugs and the ''loot after PP!!''

When the hell did this happen?

A year ago no one did this, and now absolutely every goddamn pug leader will hold the loot until PP and then after BQL! I get it, they wanna reach further than DBS, but goddamnit, sometimes a person just has to leave but all the loot they could've had, not even a chance cause the leader won't roll :)

Like yesterday when I was in ICC10 as an only cloth, I had to go after BPC, but the goddamn leader wouldn't roll until the BQL is dead. Well, screw you. I'm not gonna force myself to stay to get a ****ty normal cloth loot, have fun disenchanting the loot someone could've used it.

Anyways, it's stupid and stop doing it. Pugs aren't meant for a LK run, sure some succeed, but join a goddamn guild instead holding the loot for 2 hours.

2. how about you dont join a pug that holds the loot for a few bosses then? believe it or not, some people dont wanna save their characters for a 4 bosses run where people instantly leave after they receive their first item, cause this is exactly what happens if you dont hold the loot. If you join an icc pug and dont even have time for PP (which is max 1-1,5h), you might wanna do some rdf instead of killing the raid for the remaining 9 or 25 people.

3. Yes, that system is just faulty as ****, but it does help greatly with people not just quitting after not getting the one item they're after.
    If leaders weren't some *****s most of the time and their language skills were any better maybe you could talk to them and solve it, but here? Nope.

4. how about you dont join a pug that holds the loot for a few bosses then?
    Dude, believe it or not, the raid leader always says that AFTER marrow.

If you join an icc pug and dont even have time for PP (which is max 1-1,5h), you might wanna do some rdf instead of killing the raid for the remaining 9 or 25 people.
    If you're an adult with responsibilities, your ''free for 4 hours'' can end with a snap and you just have to log off for IRL.
    Edited: July 10, 2018

5. Dude, believe it or not, the raid leader always says that AFTER marrow.

If you're an adult with responsibilities, your ''free for 4 hours'' can end with a snap and you just have to log off for IRL.
    why dont you ask about the loot rules then? if you start rolling some loot after a few bosses because someone has to, its 99% RO. i understand raid leaders that refuse to do it.

6. It's a way to secure for people to stay longer, rather than leaving after a wipe or not so good loot drops.

7. you say you dont wanna force yourself to stay so that you can roll on "****ty normal cloth loot", yet you make a thread about the whole thing?

they do it just because the leader doesnt want people to leave mid raid, since its a pain in the *** to replace when 4/12 or w.e bosses are dead
    Edited: July 10, 2018

8. It's a way to secure for people to stay longer, rather than leaving after a wipe or not so good loot drops.
    And it is a very good way to secure some ninja lootings. Hiding the whole loot trade from the raid makes it pretty easy. Having 25 people waiting for loot, is hell of a chaos. Had this once, it ended with several trades "accidently" went to the wrong person, highest roll sometime didn´t got the loot and at least two items didn´t even got rolled.

Problem is, you can´t even do a proper report, if not directly involved you do not see the trade outcome. Seeing the item you need from marrow getting ninjaed just after PP is a very nice thing...

9. Problem is, you can´t even do a proper report, if not directly involved you do not see the trade outcome. Seeing the item you need from marrow getting ninjaed just after PP is a very nice thing...
    Sad but true. Seen it happen few times. Reported few of such cases, but always got the reply of lack of evidence.

There's also the *rolls loot* *loots all himself* *keeps rolling loot* *somebody still didn't get the 1st loot that was rolled* *oops sorry traded wrong person*

10. Answered your own question. Join a guild, or take your chance with pugs.

11. "Roll after PP" is not this abomination's final form man. Just participated in a raid where leader do rolls "10 minutes until items expire". Well ofcourse a pre-bis off hand for casters from BPC expired, how could it not expire? PuGging is more cancerous than any of us could haven imagined 3 years ago. :/

12. Keep behaving like little tards, going afk, faking dc, leaving after a loot, then don't get surprised if leader take precautions to avoid the destruction of his raid. Do you know how hard is to full a raid and pushing it as far as possible? Last time I did a ICC 10 the tank left immediately after Marrowgar was killed, and I tried to replace him, with no results. Who will lock himself with marrowgar already down? And most of all, a tank? Needless to say I had to announce RO, apologizing to the 8 other players, I feel really bad for them, who wasted the ID for 1 boss, I didn't even need anything from the run, I just wanted to see a decent pug run without stupid kids. But this will never stop.
    Today I did icc 10 with one very good RL (who made several bane/lk 25/rs 25 kills) and after every boss there was someone leaving, whining, faking disconnect, and we replaced like 20 ppl until we made it to the last boss, BQL, where the shaman healer just trolled the whole raid that was getting huge aoe damage, by jumping around doing 0 heals, and we were lucky that the hpal managed to solo heal the fight, and it was hard af. Just a note: the shaman was a male draenei, a mark of ******ation 100%, I never saw a male draenei being useful or skilled in 10+ years of wow, they are the equivalent of the male blood elves in horde. So after BQL the shaman just left raid and RL announced RO.
    You join a raid and you know you don't have time to stay until the end? then don't join. Same if you don't have patience and other things. You deserve to be kicked in the ***, and no items for you, u get locked and u go away with empty bags, next time maybe you will think twice before doing the scumbag in raid.

13. It's about people who actually have to leave due to any valid reason, family member having a heart attack? Naw you gotta do 2 more bosses to get stuff you actually earned like an hour and 25 minutes ago but there's still 35 minutes to hold you here!

The rule sucks *** and if it's mentioned at start I just skip the raid, find a new group, it's not hard as a healer so screw you to all the leaders that do this.

14. Heart attack lol. If it's like this, well we have a serious problem on warmane, I mean stop playing and bring your parents to the ****ing hospital since apparently every week, on every raid, on every boss, there is always someone with this problem and needs to leave. What else? Your brother got hit by a thunder? Your mom slipped into a vulcano? Don't make me laugh.
    I can spot the lurker that comes in raid and when there is nothing left to obtain, he finds the most stupid excuse to leave, aswell I can see the player that has serious problems IRL and may afk a lot but fights until the end to guarantee his presence at best.
    Do you think just because you are healer you are special? Damn these parents not using enough the belt.

15. If u dont like, well i dont, most of them sometimes forget to say that they will roll the items in the ending, and they say it at the 2nd or 3rd boss. you can report them i think. you should check the ninja rules lol.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325598

- Changing looting rules during the raid, after it has started.
    Edited: July 13, 2018

123 Last