1. Player is Ninja Looting

Dear Warmane,

First of all this might be the wrong place to post this. I searched a bit but cannot find where to do this.
    I just finished a dungeon and our tank kept needing all blue items for dream shards.
    I told him about it why he kept needing it and he reponded by "For dream shards". After a little bit of a disscussion he said stop crying over blues its not even a raid. A fair point but its still considered ninja looting, other party members agreed.

Kinds regards,

Shigeno56

2. you need to report players by opening a ticket in-game.

and remember to use some screenshots as proof

3. If you are against this type of behaviour, why didnt u stop healing/dps and let the tank die at first pull, or vote kick him? I mean, wasn't this easier than getting ninjaed for the entire dungeon and then have to open a ticket with 20 screenshots of him needing blues? (which you probably didn't even take)
    I don't want to be at the ninja side don't get me wrong, but if you do care so much about some trash pixels and few golds, just be smarter.
    Also, even 1 single ninja event is enough boring to do, create screenshot, upload it, open a ticket, wait response, and then..well then nothing because you won't get the item back and the ninja won't have the item removed so just prevent all this stuff from happening, leave the dungeon/raid and find another one with brained people.