1. Worth to Start pandaria as an EU user and to play with quality?

Topic, if i'm from Sweden (EU) and i want to play on the most high quality (prefer 7x) which realm would fit me the most?

By quality i mean both stable ping, working dungeons, quests?

I was playing on Neltharion back in the days at like 2015... i purchased a lot of good equipment then a week later the server was reset/migrated or something so i lost everything i spent on MoltenWow (now Warmane).

At this point i just want to log on and play solo questing without having laggs or getting bugged.
    If i can only achieve this by being on WOTLK server then i'll be on that but if so which realm would be the best one for me?

Thanks in advance

2. Topic, if i'm from Sweden (EU) and i want to play on the most high quality (prefer 7x) which realm would fit me the most?

By quality i mean both stable ping, working dungeons, quests?

I was playing on Neltharion back in the days at like 2015... i purchased a lot of good equipment then a week later the server was reset/migrated or something so i lost everything i spent on MoltenWow (now Warmane).

At this point i just want to log on and play solo questing without having laggs or getting bugged.
    If i can only achieve this by being on WOTLK server then i'll be on that but if so which realm would be the best one for me?

Thanks in advance
    Frostwolf is by far the best MoP for English speakers for pvp/pve for now... Not to mention it has the best ping. Server is situated in Netherlands so Sweden should have a very low ping. There is another ONE that is better quality but i wouldnt go there..First it is in Hungary therefore your ping would be high. Second non of them speak English and the population is 30% lower than on here.
    Edited: July 10, 2018

3. Thank you for the reply mate!

Alrighty, i'll be downloading the Mist of pandaria via download page and try it.
    Question? As i have real wow installed should there be any interference?

4. it is not a problem if you have retial wow installed.
    The client you download to play here is just a folder, inside you will find wow.exe to start the game.

anyway if you are interested into a realm where most of dungeon/quest/achievement works correclty, I would suggest Icecrown realm (Wotlk)

Frostwolf and Icecrown are both x7

5. it is not a problem if you have retial wow installed.
    The client you download to play here is just a folder, inside you will find wow.exe to start the game.

anyway if you are interested into a realm where most of dungeon/quest/achievement works correclty, I would suggest Icecrown realm (Wotlk)

Frostwolf and Icecrown are both x7
    Thanks for the reply! I will try out Frostwolf as it would be cool to play on the most latest expansion as possible.

Also i saw that the realmlist logon was realmlist.logon.ru so i changed it to .com
    however should i also put:
    set realmlist logon.warmane.com
    set patchlist logon.warmane.com

Or can i only have the "set realmlist logon.warmane.com"