1. This multibox behaviour needs to STOP.

Hi.

I play on the alliance side and recently ive been running into some strange behaviour around the multiboxers.
    This "GOD" behaviour needs to stop. Last AV i was in, this dude called "quifshai" = Alliance shaman multiboxer.

Quifshai, wanted to get leader or assistance from my girlfriend and shes quite new to the game and havent really learned to read the chat probertly yet,
    so she didnt notice that "Quifshai" had wrote to her, so "Quifshai" started to use his 5 shamans, to report my girlfriend AFK, while she wasnt AFK and that resultet in that she got kicked from no reason.

Then i recieved the leadership, because my girlfriend got kicked from not attacking an enemy player "AFK DEBUFF". then i recieved a whisper from "Quifshai" that he wanted him to be leader and i said no, because i thought it was unfair that he had to choose who was able to play pvp or not.

then i started to recieve the "AFK DEBUFF" every 2 min, the rest of the game and i didnt get kicked, because i was fighting players all the time.

This kind of behaviour, that multiboxers try to play "GOD". just because they dont get what they ask for, needs to stop.

1 thing is that multiboxers got an advantage, but to make them be the ones to choose if you get kicked or not, needs to stop.

and yes i understand they want leader or assistance to fix their group, but is exploiting the afk system for your own benifit.
    is not the first time, ive heard people talk about this bs. FIX IT.

2. How, exactly, do you propose fixing this?

3. Either find a way to turn off the abusers possibility of reporting people afk or it could be a form of sanction for the multiboxer.
    Abusing the system because you play 5 characters just aint fair. is chilidsh and its exploiting the AFK system for your own benifit. :p

I dont say you should ban multiboxing in anyway, is just unfair :p

4. How, exactly, do you propose fixing this?
    Catch players in the act, ban all involved accounts. Hard to enforce though and unlikely warmane is going to ban paying customers.

5. Catch players in the act, ban all involved accounts. Hard to enforce though and unlikely warmane is going to ban paying customers.
    Thing is, even if it is something ****ty for a multiboxer to do, its not against the rules. Not an exploit either, since you could get five friends together in a BG and do the same thing.

Though the act of reporting players AFK while they aren't and the reported player being punished could be seen as malicious. In that case, simply report the player for malicious activity, provide proof, and it will be handled.

Difference is making it a "multiboxer" problem instead of a "player" problem. Multiboxer has nothing to do with it.

6. Thing is, even if it is something ****ty for a multiboxer to do, its not against the rules. Not an exploit either, since you could get five friends together in a BG and do the same thing.

Though the act of reporting players AFK while they aren't and the reported player being punished could be seen as malicious. In that case, simply report the player for malicious activity, provide proof, and it will be handled.

Difference is making it a "multiboxer" problem instead of a "player" problem. Multiboxer has nothing to do with it.
    It's not against the rules to multibox, using that capability to abuse the report system is a different matter. If you got 1 player reporting someone for being AFK just because they are childish about wanting to get their own way then that's one thing, when you got one person controlling 20 characters doing it then that becomes a different matter.

It shouldn't be tolerated at all, it's just toxic and selfish in every sense.

7. They could implement a way of preventing the same ip reporting in the same BG.
    Since a Multiboxer always has the same IP on all chars if he is not using proxy server just to play wow...
    ... or a reporting delay of 1 second.
    meaning the same ip can not report in the same second 5 or more times with different characters.

Scripting wise it would be definitly possible but if they will really care or do something against that is the other question.
    Your chances to do something against that are like... 5% sadly... if not less.

P.s.: Usually those multiboxer donated a ton of money and they will not dare to restrict those who donated more then thousands of $ to play on their multibox characters.
    Edited: July 10, 2018

8. Fact remains, multiboxers have a multitude of unfair advantages.. This is yet another reason why they shouldn't be allowed.
    If you wanna farm with them in open world areas because you're too crap of a player to kill 1 NPC as a solo character, fine, go ahead. But allowing them in organised activity like PvP is just flat out ******ed.

9. HEXA777, in the future I would recommend that you screenshot such behavior and report the player to a GM via ticket in-game.

@Multiboxer topic, please read the FORUM RULES.