1. Get rid of the "illegal symbol" restriction

I just spent 10 minutes trying to make a post in the bug report section. You know, where you're supposed to post links of evidence and things. Too bad links to websites tend to use "illegal symbols" which prevent you from submitting posts here. Then to make it worse, it doesn't even show you which symbol that you used is illegal. So you end up removing a line here or there, pressing submit, trying to see if it will actually be accepted - butchering the post you just made.

This is a ridiculous hassle.

2. +1, this is kinda silly, unless there's a proper reason of course. I know how you feel.

3. How does it deny you to convey necessary information effectively?

4. It's ridiculous cause you use weird symbols in your reports.
    Stop using some arabian website that will get removed in a day, use imgur, it's free, it's fast, it works really well.

And the illegal symbols message is from your client itself, not just the server, that's not going to change.

5. "(" or ")" -parenthesis- aren't weird symbols, but somehow they are not allowed. I don't think we are trying to use "arabian" symbols or stuff like ♪ } ‗♠ ▓ ¯, just basic punctuation. Maybe the "" are not allowed too, I don't see the reason.