1. Plz nerf MGT

was designed as a fun EASY thing for ppl to get geared up to do things like kara/ etc... its way too hard... makes no sense. I remember it being way easy . plz fix :)

2. The dungeon where all the bosses fall over in 30 seconds? Yea that totally needs a nerf.

3. They did nerf it recently. You can banish the Hunter during third boss fight!

4. You seem to have a misconception of what Magister's Terrace was intended to be. At original release, Normal Magister's terrace was of an equivalent difficulty to prior Heroics, and was not meant to be a loot piƱata, but rather an encapsulation of various raid encounters made available in a 5-man setting.

5. BIS trinket drops here, yes sure nerf it. xD if you are ungeared, then pick some gear and normal people for this dungeon and you will be able to do it even on heroic difficulty. MGT needs to be boosted rather than nerfed. Mobs have a few of HP and get smacked within 6 sec.

6. MGT needs to be boosted rather than nerfed. Mobs have a few of HP and get smacked within 6 sec.
    Agreed. I think everything in MGT needs a health buff.

7. Explain to me if it's so easy why the groups for this dungeon consist only from lock mage spriest....cuz without full cc group u can't do it

8. Explain to me if it's so easy why the groups for this dungeon consist only from lock mage spriest....cuz without full cc group u can't do it
    thats a lie considering i do it with no cc everyday

9. I remember it was hard even for t6 groups on hc back in retail. I think it might actually be a bit easier here.

10. I remember it was hard even for t6 groups on hc back in retail. I think it might actually be a bit easier here.
    I think it's definitely easier here. The mobs just explode in 5 seconds. I don't remember that from retail.

11. ye, don't make it easier. did it also with my RDruid and a mate who is tank druid, a mage, warlock and a hunter. brw nearly all classes have some kind of CC, just activate your brain and make a proper plan when going.
    Druids can stun and cyclone - Rogues can stun and blind - warriors can fear etc... just because you can't roll through a dungeon like you can in wotlk or cata it doesn't mean it's to hard.

Some dungeons are supposed to be a little of a challenge, sunwell is the newest released content and you except low geared people to finish it easy? :D