1. Remove this pay 2 enter login

I have only just downloaded this game after a friend recommended it but when I try to login to the server he/she/they/them/non binary are on I have to sit in a queue. I have been sitting here for 10 minutes now which is just ridiculous, I just want to try this game with my friend as I have never played WoW before but now everytime I login I have to sit in a queue. Turns out after some searching I have to pay to get premium queue which is dumb I shouldn't have to wait 10-20 minutes in a queue just to play.

2. you did research about the queue skip, but not the reasoning behind the queue. gg no re

3. There is no reason It's bs I don't mind there being a store to buy items but having to wait 20 minutes just to play a video game is dumb

4. There is no reason It's bs I don't mind there being a store to buy items but having to wait 20 minutes just to play a video game is dumb
    there's a little over 12000 people currently playing. that's the servers limit. you either wait for there to be room for you, or you donate and skip the wait. if you don't like it feel free to play on 1 of the less populated realms, or find a different server.
    Edited: July 10, 2018 Reason: typo

5. We all have to deal with it bro. If you don't want t pay, then wait like rest of us. Usual times when you can play on server with no queues are in the morning till like 12 am. Sometimes it can be accessible at 17pm+ and sometimes not. Depends if it's weekend. Usually at night like 22pm+ are free and can enter without queues. If it's super weekend then it's from 23pm+.

I know it's hard but even if queue is like 600 players, you just need 10-15 minutes. go watch youtube or something.

6. This is how it works..if you don't like, you can go to play Quake 4 or Commandos..they are both great games and they support multiplayer, so you can play with your friend !

7. Also, not to mention that you have also this sort of Queue on Retail too.. You must see it if there comes out a new Expansion... 2000+ queues are on some Servers the rule... and we pay the bill there monthly, pay the expansion once... but get also queues sometimes. this happens and well here you have the luck to spend money to skip it. if you cant do that then you need to play on another time where there is not a single queue.

8. Why u dont choose lordaeron?Do u think if many ppls play on ic that mean better realm with better ppls?:D Big mistake. And if u dont want donate for skip queue then why u want go to ic when there 90% are donors and kids?

9. Retail busy servers also had queue. However u weren't able to skip it even if you paid upfront for a year subscription. Here however u are given a choice. So please be thankful x