Hi! I know you guys have alot on your plate at the moment with the closure of neltharion going on, but I have a question to ask you, I was wondering, Do you guys ever change the items available on the store? (Particually interested in Wotlk Store as I play LK the most)

I've noticed alot of the available items (Particually mounts) don't rotate with other items, I have tried using the suggest items function but nothing ever changes, The last item i noticed that went up on the store was the legendary mount, I can understand why some items aren't up on the store as it encourages people to work towards something in game without donating but also there are alot if mounts that are out of reach for people because of the following:

1. People have no interest in doing lower teir dungeons, such as EOE for an expample.

2. Either some achievments are bugged like Red Proto drake, unobtainable due to Oh Novos achievment Bug.

What I am suggesting is the possibility of rotation between items on the store so it gives people more options to choose from, which would also in turn encourage people to donate alot more Money to the warmane cause which pays for the servers, staff salarys, so in functionality it is a win win situation for you guys. Because I personally have donated quite a bit, and lately have put off from donating my self because of lack of items i want to purchase for my character per say.

I would like to hear peoples thoughts on this, Thankyou and Peace