1. Challenge the abandoned raids again!

Hi.
    I'm going to discuss in the following lines my suggestion about to play abandoned raids again (I will talk about wotlk expansion, but Idk if this can be applied to mop too). I don't know if this idea has already been disccussed in the past so I apologize in advance. Some people (including me) would like to avoid the same routine of raids that is in most of the guilds (ICC for all the week excluded tuesday when if there are people is TocG or Ulduar or Naxx). I realized in the past days that many people don't know the non-played raids or their rewards (like that person that asked me if Ruins of AQ was giving frosts as rewards) and it's a shame that developers spent much time on fixing and no one is playing its. So my suggestion is this; there are the following raids:
    • Zul'Gurub
    • Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj
    • Molten Core
    • Blackwing Lair
    • Onyxia's Lair
    • The Temple of Ahn'Qiraj
    • Zul'Aman
    • The Sunwell
    • Tempest Keep
    • Serpentshrine Cavern
    • Magtheridon's Lair
    • Karazhan
    • Hyjal Summit
    • Gruul's Lair
    • Black Temple
    • The eye of eternity

that are not played anymore. The idea is to give a reward to the players that complete all the raids above. Example: Suppose that people complete the raids above for 1, 2 or 3 weeks on a raw, after an established number of weeks they complete these raids, they will recive a reward (golds, points, coins, w/e you want) that may change every time and is revealed after the n weeks. Thanks for reading, ask me anything if you have some doubts.
    Edited: July 11, 2018

2. Onyxia lair and Sunwell plateu are quite played. Also i've seen people asking for Black temple and Magtheridon's lair.

3. Onyxia lair and Sunwell plateu are quite played. Also i've seen people asking for Black temple and Magtheridon's lair.
    Its are so played that when I ask in global to join (without any gs requirement) I spent 1 hour or more to group (if I'm lucky) max 10 people and this doesn't assure me to finish the raid (example: I raided Karazhan a few days ago, only 2 or 3 people knew the chess encounter, RO). "Ask in global" doesn't mean that its are played by people, it means that someone is trying to grouping. Reguarding the list it can be modified. You're right about onixia but that's not the important thing. I would like to know your opinion about the whole idea. Do you think is it viable? is there anybody interested in it? what Do you like or don't like of it? if you don't like what would you modify? I mean don't be shallow while expressing your idea. Ps: I raided magtheridon's yesterday icecrow ally side, the result was 2 hours spent to group 10 people, and someone complaining about me because he thought I ninjed the "garbage" loot I rolled and distributed. And tbh it's not fair at all while someone complain at you because he is mad. (this says everything about pugging)

4. I could like the idea, but thinking about playing with the average warmane players, makes me want to do something else. After 10 years they still RO at gunship, sorry but we have a serious problem here. Imagine these people attempting to do the phoenix on Tempest Keep. I bet at first wing buffet (or how is called) they RO and everyone quits. Not only there is a lack of knowledge of old and obsolete encounters, but most of all, the thing that I really hate, is that they don't want to improve and learn. I understand that not everyone plays this game since 15 years, but jesus christ, at first wipe everyone starts crying "lets go other bosses" "put normal mode please" and so on.
    So yea the idea could be nice, but I would do it only with guildies, I don't trust pug anymore.

5. I could like the idea, but thinking about playing with the average warmane players, makes me want to do something else. After 10 years they still RO at gunship, sorry but we have a serious problem here. Imagine these people attempting to do the phoenix on Tempest Keep. I bet at first wing buffet (or how is called) they RO and everyone quits. Not only there is a lack of knowledge of old and obsolete encounters, but most of all, the thing that I really hate, is that they don't want to improve and learn. I understand that not everyone plays this game since 15 years, but jesus christ, at first wipe everyone starts crying "lets go other bosses" "put normal mode please" and so on.
    So yea the idea could be nice, but I would do it only with guildies, I don't trust pug anymore.
    I appreciate your answer and I agree with you. This idea is mainly done to prevent the boredom of playing always the same content, well ofc raiding with guilds is different from pugging, but sometimes even play the same raids many times with the guild could result boring.

6. there's nothing stopping people from doing old raids if they want to. no reason to add custom rewards just to make them active.

7. there's nothing stopping people from doing old raids if they want to.
    Have I ever talked about impossibility of running old raids? Maybe if you read the post you'll discover that I say that grouping is hard, what other terms did I use? let's see "boredom, boring, abandoned", well I can't find the term impossible . Oh well if you can read more accurately you'll discover I also said that I raided some of the raid in the list in the past days, what else? we discussed about "abandoned" raids, it's a bit different about "old raids": oh wait you didn't check the list to realize that "The eye of eternity" is in it, and it was added in the patch 3.0.2 . This proof you haven't even "well" read the post, you wrote something just to move your muscles of your fingers. This is the kind of answer I don't want in the post, people that have a negative idea from the title and don't even read the posts below. This answer is not inerent with the post.
    no reason to add custom rewards just to make them active.
    Well this is just your opinion, that I respect, but many people like me find boring running always the same raids and that's the main reason I want to add new raids in the weekly routine. if you think or will think that 3/4 raids are enough for you, I don't think you should reply here; those raids are not gonna change. if they add some rewards to these raids you can always continue to run those ones, and no one can't stop you to make it. Also many people would like to run "abandoned raids" but they neglect the idea of pugging because "they don't have time in grouping", "the first wipe is raid over" and "its don't give rewards but just an achievement".
    Edited: July 12, 2018

8. Actually it isn't just his opinion, as it's the way the game works. Players already have multiple reasons to do older content (completationism, achievements, tansmogrification, mounts/tabards/etc. where applicable and so on) and for the ones interested that's enough. We get basically two possibilities here: a) there are in fact many people wanting to do it, and that would be a matter of them just arranging groups to do it; or b) there aren't really that many interested in doing it, just a few, not even enough to organize raids, and this suggestion would be just to "bribe" people who don't care about it to go do just because of "extra rewards" like coins (!!!) to, simply put, play the game.

In all our years we never have felt the need to do anything like this (and even Blizzard doesn't has anything alike, you can go do old stuff if you like, but you won't be bribed to go do it if you don't). It's each individual player's interest that should dictate what content they want to do, and not our place to try to convince them with external rewards out of everything. Unless you can give a better argument for this, consider the suggestion denied.

9. Actually it isn't just his opinion, as it's the way the game works. Players already have multiple reasons to do older content (completationism, achievements, tansmogrification , mounts/tabards/etc.
    no reason to add custom rewards just to make them active.
    So, Do you want to say to me that xmog isn't a custom reward? (if I well remember it's a feature added in cata, and it's like adding fly mounts in kalimdor/eastern kingdoms) Actually putting xmog as a custom reward you make the people run more of the following raids:
    *Vault of Archavon
    *Naxxramas
    *The Obsidian Sanctum
    *The Eye of Eternity
    *Ulduar
    *Onyxia's Lair
    *Crusaders' Coliseum: Trial of the Crusader
    *Icecrown Citadel
    *The Ruby Sanctum
    isn't this a contradiction. Actually you tried to prove your thesis with your thesis, that is a tautology. So the question now is, why don't you make xmog loot drop from the list I specified in the start of the thread, instead of your list? or merge both lists?
    there aren't really that many interested in doing it, just a few, not even enough to organize raids, and this suggestion would be just to "bribe" people who don't care about it to go do just because of "extra rewards" like coins (!!!) to, simply put, play the game.
    So aren't you doing actually the same with transmog (the eye of eternity is in your list)? I think it's not a metter of "bribing" people, because you always think the people wants as first reward coins, but this doesn't mean reward can't be less valiant, like I said above you can extend xmog to my list (it's just an example).
    In all our years we never have felt the need to do anything like this (and even Blizzard doesn't has anything alike, you can go do old stuff if you like, but you won't be bribed to go do it if you don't).
    Actually you did it with xmog that is stuff added in cata content.
    It's each individual player's interest that should dictate what content they want to do, and not our place to try to convince them with external rewards out of everything.
    I agree, indeed what I did was using the same facts you gave me to show a contradiction, especially with xmog.
    Unless you can give a better argument for this, consider the suggestion denied.
    well w/e I exposed my arguments, but if you don't want to consider its, feel free to delete the post. I don't wanna argue anytime in something is not approved.
    Edited: July 12, 2018

10. isn't this a contradiction
    No, it isn't, because the purpose of transmogrification isn't to convince people to go do older content, but to allow people to customize their appearance. The fact some people might want some piece of equipment in some old content for their set is a very "side" side-effect, not a bribery to get them doing it. We didn't add any items in old dungeons that weren't there in the first place to bribe people into doing them to get transmogrification items, which is what could be a valid parallel to what you suggest.

well w/e I exposed my arguments, but if you don't want to consider its, feel free to delete the post. I don't wanna argue anytime in something is not approved.
    Alright.