1. Introducing AAVBlackrock

AAV - Atrox Arena Viewer was an addon created by Zwacky that allows you to replay your arena matches ingame anywhere, so you could instantly see what happened and how it happened. I made that same addon work for Blackrock and backported the UI that was added in MOP.

In addition, I made blackrock-specific features and improved the addon a lot. There's a ton of features you'll discover but here's a few big ones I've added:

1. Anti-Cheat, the addon has an anticheat incorporated that detects whenever someone is cheating and announces it ingame as well as provides an accurate description of what he used and how. Right now the anticheat only supports Cooldown Hacking and during Beta its been super sucessful in outing a large amount of cheaters. There might be some false positives when people are lagging, until then make your own conclusions. As a GM you should not use this as a reliable tool due to the acknowledged false-positives. Please scroll down to see my new post regarding this.
    2. Export / Import functions so you can give matches to your friends.
    3. Slider cooldowns so you can see what big cds were used and go directly to that time (you can choose which cds in the options)
    4. Replay functionalities, since this addon saves matches account wide, you can use it as a match history and instantly utilize blackrock's replay system to jump into the game at the specific time you want.
    5. SoloQ Support

The Addon can be used as a compendium of your match history; as an easier way to see what happened during a game; or just as an anticheat. It's completely up to you. Any suggestions/additions you'd like to see implemented or any problems you might have just message me on discord @Jammin#8283.

Screenshots:
    ---MAIN WINDOW---

---MATCH WINDOW---

---STATS WINDOW---

---CHEAT DETECTION---

! THIS IS A FAKE TEST - Ruined didn't actually cheat I just wanted to get a screenshot of what it looks like !

Known Bugs:
    1. Sometimes rating doesn't display correctly and shows 0. This is a known bug because of blackrock's core, it doesn't send you the enemy team's rating properly.
    2. Sometimes it says I lost 0 rating: This is because when you leave the game before the scoreboard, you're leaving before the server messages you how many points you've lost. I could get around that but I'm too lazy rn.
    3. Importing and exporting a large game freezes my game for like 3-5 seconds. This is due to the large amount of data in big games and the size of the string. I might find a way to improve performance on this in the future.

I'll be updating this addon with new stuff so make sure you check this thread as I'll post it here. Planned Features:
    1. AntiCheat: Kickbot, rangehack, gcdhack. (Kickbot will use confidence based statistics and won't be 100% accurate like the others. But that'll be explicit on the UI.
    2. Buff Timers, rn buffs don't have a timer and just disappear/appear when they're active. (Easy to do just low prio right now)
    3. Fix import/export performance

Download Link: AAVBlackrock VERSION 2.2.2

Special Thanks for beta testing and help: Asuri, Shinta, Jk, Wackzy, Maldoren, Cartoon

EDIT: Added disclaimer for Warmane Staff not to use this as a reliable tool to ban people, as there are possible false positives. I'm an ex-staff and if the current staff needs explanations on this topic I'd be more then happy to explain in detail.
    Edited: November 20, 2018

2. does it work on icecrown too?
    "Soon" blackrock will use Icecrown core ( and we will lose spectate/repaly mode for a while)

3. I honestly don't have a way of testing it rn :(. From what I can tell some people have been using it there but I'm sure there's some bugs. If anyone is able to test it over there send me a PM on discord

4. ISO, Elvui Addon skins for this addon, ty.

5. @Jamminxo
    Believe it or not, I asked the original AAV author if he could help me repair his addon for the Aren-Ttournament server (a few years ago).
    We helped make it work on AT and he was actually entertained by the server, and he wanted to add specific features to AAV (like tracking player positions to be able to re-play the positions in the arena in 2D view).
    But I never got an answer from him after that.

I am really surprised that someone improves the original version.
    Good job man!

6. Hi, can I somehow make the addon work on another wotlk server?

When you click on the preview, the .replay 0 command is displayed in the white chat.

7. @AtZoups Thanks ^^

@sportsnovaMVP, sorry the add0n was made for Blackrock, I'll probably edit it to make it work for icecrown/lord as well in due time. However, the fact that .replay 0 gets displayed in chat should only happen because you're trying to replay the game, that only happens when you click the match near the orange ".replay xxxxx", try clicking the game where it says "COMP vs COMP"

8. @AtZoups Thanks ^^

@sportsnovaMVP, sorry the add0n was made for Blackrock, I'll probably edit it to make it work for icecrown/lord as well in due time. However, the fact that .replay 0 gets displayed in chat should only happen because you're trying to replay the game, that only happens when you click the match near the orange ".replay xxxxx", try clicking the game where it says "COMP vs COMP"

Does not display my team (2c) only the opponent / battle statistics (win / lose) Fighting ID - 0. When you try to click on the opposing team, displays the inscription - "Error- bad match data."

9. Does not display my team (2c) only the opponent / battle statistics (win / lose) Fighting ID - 0. When you try to click on the opposing team, displays the inscription - "Error- bad match data."
    Yea, it won't work for other private servers due to the custom blackrock features. When cross-realm comes I'll edit it, but it will only support Warmane 3.3.5a sorry.

10. @Warmane Staff

I'd like to address Warmane GM's not to use my addon at face-value. As explained in the post this method is flawed and because of the differences in the packets received by the client due to lag or even the ones sent by the person casting the spell can cause the addOn to give false positives.

The CD-hack is only possible because Blackrock has a sort of "Lag Tolerence" system in place which is meant for people who lag not to have such a big disadvantage. The problem however is that some people use tools/patches to take advantage of this system in order to consistently get lower cooldowns.

Due to the large-scale abuse seen, I added a community-tool to discourage these types of people from using it, acknowledging that there might be some false-positives especially if you (the person using the addon) has high/jumpy latency. This is not meant to be used as a reporting tool because it is flawed and you can't be 100% certain people actually cheat or just lag.

In addition to this public shaming, I also hoped the tool would showcase the amount of times that this "lag-tolerence" system would result in having reduced cooldowns (0.6 seconds - which might not seem like much but makes a difference in low cooldown spells) which is not intended. And therefore petitioning the removal of this system (although considering blackrock's core is not going to be used for much longer now its kinda pointless)

Bottom-line: Don't use this as a reliable reporting tool.

Edit: People can also easily fake the simple add0n alert.
    Edited: November 20, 2018