1. sent mail to character 5 min after i cancelled character trade

Hey, i think i just had a critical bug of the character trading system which backfires me now alot....

I sent 4000 gold and items worth around 16000 gold+ to my other character around 1 min after (!) i cancelled his status of "character trading" on the warmane store.
    At the point of sending him the Mail, i already cancelled the "character trading" with him, but i didnt log-in yet once on this character.

Some mins after this, i logged inside my trading cancelled character and i saw that i didnt get any mail!

Do i get my stuff back after a while from the system? if i wont get them back i think i wont play this game anymore... it was all of my gold basically

edit: I wasnt dumb and typed a wrong name.. i checked out the last three persons i sent a mail to. And i typed it right.

https://imgur.com/a/PToEr5G

Here you can see that i sent it to the right person. I checked it out..

I hope that you guys have a fix for this for me.. because it was all the gold i earned during alot of weeks of playing and i couldnt do anything against this bug..

I guess it got bugged because i cancelled the character trade and didnt log inside yet and because of that the character was still in the "between" state where he couldnt receive any mails and/or doesnt show up on the character selection screen.. dont have any other explanation for this issue..

As you can probably guess this is making me very angry atm. I hope you can give me my stuff back or atleast give me a refund for the things i lost due to a bug which i couldnt know exists on this realm. I really couldnt do anything against this bug and is therefore not my fault
    Edited: July 11, 2018