1. 4 Days Ago  

Glyph of Overpower

Why is this suddenly the new meta?
    Edited: 4 Days Ago

2. 4 Days Ago  

3. 4 Days Ago  

4. 4 Days Ago  
    execute is generally better, but overpower procs on parries are nice aswell. this to compensate for the lost dmg from a parry.
    its also good vs hunters, since you can hit through deterr

5. 4 Days Ago  
    Right I get the usage but to take that over a flat damage increase seems very weird. Also you still get a chance to enable your overpower by defult, just not 100%.

6. 4 Days Ago  
    overpower doesnt normally proc from parries. it procs from getting dodged and dealing damage with rend.
    the glyph adds getting parried to the proc table at a 100% chance

7. 4 Days Ago  
    I see. Still very strange though isn't it? It's not just one player it's EVERYONE.

8. 4 Days Ago  
    The glyph is generally only taken by people who consider hunters a problem. Otherwise, you shouldn't pick it.

9. 4 Days Ago  
    So how do you explain 90% warriors using it? Are they all just sheep?
    Edited: 4 Days Ago

10. 4 Days Ago  
    So how do you explain 90% warriors using it? Are they all just sheep?
    Don't know, don't care. Nothing to explain. The glyph does one and only one thing - it enables Overpower after parrying. There are only 2 classes where this can be used - DKs due to Forceful Deflection and hunters due to Deterrence. These are the facts. I don't care about anything else.

11. 4 Days Ago  
    DKs due to Forceful Deflection and hunters due to Deterrence. These are the facts. I don't care about anything else.
    any melee can parry mortal. Don't forget tons of WP in ladder