1. Glyph of Overpower>Glyph of Hamstring>Glyph of Sweeping strikes>Glyph of Execute
    execute - is a waste of glyph slot
    hamstring - way too rng, but still better than, execute
    "execute is ****"
    "sweeping strikes>execute"
    "hamstring>execute"
    I think you might have caught a chromosome or two.

you should go back to the twilight zone where your 18999 dps hardcap is, because youre writing nonsense
    Edited: July 19, 2018

2. Now, let's not forget that builds and choices in PvP are largely subjective. Personally, I like glyph of hamstring. Boosting that chance from 15% to 25% means 1/4 hamstrings can root the target, up from 1/6.6(6). When that root procs, ****'s about to go down and people start busting PvP trinkets and cooldowns. I mean, warriors are all about sticking to their target and applying pressure all the time. It's a FIVE SECONDS root, come on... There's a reason why they changed it like that on Cata, exactly because it's a big deal.

3. root build warrior in 2018
    you cant be serious

4. "execute is ****"
    "sweeping strikes>execute"
    "hamstring>execute"
    I think you might have caught a chromosome or two.

you should go back to the twilight zone where your 18999 dps hardcap is, because youre writing nonsense
    very legit excuse from 1500 mmr kid. call gnimo and rifokeit, cuz, boy, u aint gonna make it on ur own

5. I am a noob warrior. Mostly play BGs on it on Lord. I am using overpower to beat melee and hunters. There are a lot of those on the Alliance side, which I happen to oppose to. I am also using sweeping strikes, since BGs are the priority for me on this character.

On arenas I would use hamstring, rend and execute.

6. watch your tone there dike, you dont talk to your superiors in such a way.

@bladget
    you always go mortal strike and rend glyph, 3rd one is optional to an extent

7. Boy, oh boy...
    I have been summoned!

Please provide us with your Armory and Rating Dike.

Im not a pro but im also not blind, and I had the time to look at top 100 teams on Armory atm...

2 Warriors (near the bottom) use: Glyph of Mortal Strike, Overpower, Bladestorm.
    2 Warriors (1 in the midle, 1 closer to the top) use: Glyph of Mortal Strike, Rend, Execute.
    All other Warriors (14 of them) use; Glyph of Mortal Strike, Rend, Overpower.

Thats 1860+ rating in 2v2.

Top 3 in 3v3 also use Glyph of Mortal Strike, Rend, Overpower.

Final Word:
    1. Mortal Strike
    2. Rend
    3. Overpower
    4. Execute
    this is the prio list when it comes to glyphs for Arms PvP warriorski.

First 12