1. Flight Paths

I would love if there was an option to unlock all flight paths pertinent to your faction for points or real money, and an instant teleport between them would be great, even if the same money cost. i really am not looking forward to traversing the whole of Azeroth to level. Id pay for the option to go where i wanted to go.

2. Nope, there's no option to unlock all paths on wotlk, neither in-game nor on the website as a coin purchase.
    Just hit num lock and let the character run wherever you need to go.

3. Nope, there's no option to unlock all paths on wotlk, neither in-game nor on the website as a coin purchase.
    Just hit num lock and let the character run wherever you need to go.
    just farming post count eh?

4. just farming post count eh?
    What are you talking about?

5. Probably taking the piss out of dolcokidol's post. It's been a while since I've looked in on WOTLK server files and settings, but I do believe that is an option that can be changed (At least in Trinitycore). It'd likely be something that doesn't concern the Warmane crew, but an option to pay for all flight paths unlocked is definitely a possibility. Then again, I don't know what core that Warmane bases its WOTLK realms off of. So who knows, the option might not be available at all.

6. What you're talking about is basically a fun server feature. Warmane is, thankfully, not a fun server.

So no.

7. It definitely exists but not something that I expect they would have as a service. As a DK or if you change your faction you get all unlocked flight paths - or maybe just up to a certain expansion / level.

8. transfer your character to horde n back, BOOM, every possible flight path = unlocked. (atleast when you are lvl 80)

9. Warmane is, thankfully, not a fun server.
    5x exp 3x gold and rep + vote shop. Lol