1. Rez camping

I'm not making a complaint, I know this is a pvp server. But I would like to know what the Warmane staff's position is on rez camping. If they don't care, then fine, I can deal with it. I will spend my time elsewhere on other games when it happens. But if this is something that falls under people breaking code of conduct I would like to know. I couldn't find any specific information related to it, as is the reason for this post. Again, not making a complaint, please don't bother replying if your only contribution to this is "git gud".

2. If you ever are getting corpse camp and are a solo player (meaning no friends to help). I would ask for help in world chat... believe me you will get help ASAP. There are a bunch of people that would help out myself included. Don't let those morons ruin the game for you. Nothing more I love then to make a ganker log out because I've corpse camp him. =)

3. I'm not making a complaint, I know this is a pvp server. But I would like to know what the Warmane staff's position is on rez camping. If they don't care, then fine, I can deal with it. I will spend my time elsewhere on other games when it happens. But if this is something that falls under people breaking code of conduct I would like to know. I couldn't find any specific information related to it, as is the reason for this post. Again, not making a complaint, please don't bother replying if your only contribution to this is "git gud".
    ask people for help, or just go somewhere else.