1. Refund our coins so we can go to wotlk?

Come on guys. You just wipe a server and all our toons we have had forever man and give nothing? I got 900 coins back from moltdown. I stuck with you guys because you wanted to make it right. I didnt follow the guy who stole your accounts and tried to open his own private server. However this is just so bad for your community. Trashing a server i have 900 dollars worth of items on. I dont get a vote, a message, apology, nothing man....(the nerve :/) I think at the very least you should give us the option of going to your wotlk servers and having those coins would make it so i dont have to level all day and i can get some decent stuff. You cant even of set up something for us cata players to go to or nothing? Just BOOM DELETE BUTTON HAHAHA NOOBS?

I love yall, but this is harsh asf and not cool. Hope you guys learn there is many servers out there and people stick around here for the community. You guys will get loads of backlash for a long time. We are the elite, unbeaten, risen from the ashes and decimated all who opposed. Good luck.

R1 enhc sham ::: all privs/retailcata/6yrs/

2. I guess opening the news section of the forums is too difficult (the nerve:/)