1. While I don't agree with the spot, there's absolutely no form of the hunter class, whatever spec, that doesn't go for the arp cap. So I took the liberty to FTFY. The same goes for Fury warriors and ferals.

2. Here's my ranking for single target dps:
    1. MM hunter with full armor penetration
    2. Fire mage
    3. Ret paladin
    3. Fury warrior with full armor penetration
    5. Combat rogue and Frost DK
    6. Feral Druid with full armor penetration
    Holy mother of chocolate, this is so wrong and messed up...

The single target DPS ranking is:

1. Fire mage
    2. Fury warrior
    3. Combat rogue
    4. all others by a large margin

Claiming anything different is just wrong. Check stats, learn how the game works at end-game, and don't express personal opinions in case people are asking for facts.
    Edited: July 19, 2018

3. Holy mother of chocolate, this is so wrong and messed up...

1. Fire mage
    2. Fury warrior
    3. Combat rogue

Claiming anything different is just wrong. Check stats, learn how the game works at end-game, and don't express personal opinions in case people are asking for facts.
    I will try a warrior, but i have never played before with this class =P

4. Holy mother of chocolate, this is so wrong and messed up...

1. Fire mage
    2. Fury warrior
    3. Combat rogue

Do you realise there is diffrence that, can u actually play your class or are you average normie? Any class can be top DPS if you play it right, but list above is technically correct if player can actually play his class.

5. Do you realise there is diffrence that, can u actually play your class or are you average normie? Any class can be top DPS if you play it right, but list above is technically correct if player can actually play his class.
    No, there is no difference. We are talking about equal skill at BiS gear. I grow tired of this 15-years argument that "if you can play the class, you can top the meters" - no, you cannot. There are rankings, statistics, and logs that show very well which specs are the best DPS-wise and which are borderline non-viable. When a spec such as BM Hunter, Arms Warr or Enh Shaman does almost as much DPS as a tank, without bringing anything unique to the table that another better-performing spec does not bring, then you know that spec is bad. An Enhancement Shaman can only be top DPS if everyone in the raid is extremely bad at the game and severely undergeared, except him. And if the guy tops the meters as an Enhancement Shaman, then he should immediately leave his guild and ignore every guild member from it. If you're topping the meters with a spec that caps at around 15k DPS, then this does not mean that you're good or the spec is good - it means everyone else around you is bad.

Was that clear enough?

P.S. - The link leads to a Fester25Hc ranking. Warriors are first because they get rage from the AoE dmg during the whole fight. Even without that, however, they would still be neck in neck with combat rogues and fire mages. Mages fall behind because Fester requires movement on spores for ranged DPS. Still, this is the most tank'n'spank fight that ICC has to offer, so it's more or less the most accurate representation of an overall DPS ranking, after adding some DPS to RDPS and removing some from warriors.

6. No, there is no difference. We are talking about equal skill at BiS gear. I grow tired of this 15-years argument that "if you can play the class, you can top the meters" - no, you cannot. There are rankings, statistics, and logs that show very well which specs are the best DPS-wise and which are borderline non-viable. When a spec such as BM Hunter, Arms Warr or Enh Shaman does almost as much DPS as a tank, without bringing anything unique to the table that another better-performing spec does not bring, then you know that spec is bad. An Enhancement Shaman can only be top DPS if everyone in the raid is extremely bad at the game and severely undergeared, except him. And if the guy tops the meters as an Enhancement Shaman, then he should immediately leave his guild and ignore every guild member from it. If you're topping the meters with a spec that caps at around 15k DPS, then this does not mean that you're good or the spec is good - it means everyone else around you is bad.

Was that clear enough?

P.S. - The link leads to a Fester25Hc ranking. Warriors are first because they get rage from the AoE dmg during the whole fight. Even without that, however, they would still be neck in neck with combat rogues and fire mages. Mages fall behind because Fester requires movement on spores for ranged DPS. Still, this is the most tank'n'spank fight that ICC has to offer, so it's more or less the most accurate representation of an overall DPS ranking, after adding some DPS to RDPS and removing some from warriors.
    Cba reading whole **** u just posted, but if u are talking about "equally skill" and " learn how the game works at end-game" and u don't know that mages does not move a single step on fester fight. Idk bro.

7. "Taken from World of Logs rankings on the heroic festergut fight, using a median ranking of dps records so its not overly skewed by the very top players."

This is an absolutely awful way to represent a spec. Also it's for, according to the OP, ilvl277 characters. A lot of specs start to shine considerably more with the extras from RS along with SM. I don't know why you brought this chart up.

8. No, there is no difference. We are talking about equal skill at BiS gear. I grow tired of this 15-years argument that "if you can play the class, you can top the meters" - no, you cannot. There are rankings, statistics, and logs that show very well which specs are the best DPS-wise and which are borderline non-viable. When a spec such as BM Hunter, Arms Warr or Enh Shaman does almost as much DPS as a tank, without bringing anything unique to the table that another better-performing spec does not bring, then you know that spec is bad. An Enhancement Shaman can only be top DPS if everyone in the raid is extremely bad at the game and severely undergeared, except him. And if the guy tops the meters as an Enhancement Shaman, then he should immediately leave his guild and ignore every guild member from it. If you're topping the meters with a spec that caps at around 15k DPS, then this does not mean that you're good or the spec is good - it means everyone else around you is bad.

Was that clear enough?

I like it how you use some kind of dps ranking taken from retail, 7 years ago. Spells and classes are very different when comparing to retail. On current state hunter is definitely top tier single target dps.

9. I've cleared ICC 25 HC many times and the classes that i listed are usually at top of the DPS meter in single boss encounters.

10. Enh Shaman does almost as much DPS as a tank, without bringing anything unique to the table that another better-performing spec does not bring, then you know that spec is bad. An Enhancement Shaman can only be top DPS if everyone in the raid is extremely bad at the game and severely undergeared, except him. And if the guy tops the meters as an Enhancement Shaman, then he should immediately leave his guild and ignore every guild member from it.

Was that clear enough?
    Here is a video of a Enh that is rank 3 in DPS on LK 25 hc: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfS1QZCkxGs
    The spec is not trash. Its just hard to master.
    Enh has the most complex dmg rotation in game and most ppl don't know how to play it.
    Edited: July 21, 2018

First 12