1. What are the best classes for DPS PvE Single Target ??

Exactly on tittle =D

I am playing with Spriest and Lock Affliction, and i am doing all right, all skills, rotations, build, talents, gliphs ... And almost all classes on party, of the same GS that i, do more damage that i do (much more sometimes) ...

Moreover, i have a DK and Feral Druid low gear, but i can up and play with any class.

Thanks =D

2. Fire Mages, Fury Warriors and Combat Rogues.

3. Fire Mages, Fury Warriors and Combat Rogues.
    This.

There are other classes that do great single target DPS as well, but these are statistically the best.

4. WoW !! It`s a surprise =o
    Not really a surprise. Mages are top because they're just mages. I would be surprised if they weren't top. Fury Warriors and Combat Rogues are top on WotLK because of armor penetration, how the stat works, and how it scales up DPS. Also, because of Shadowmourne.

5. Fire mage or rogue. Warriors need aoe to be top

6. Fire mage or rogue. Warriors need aoe to be top
    not really, no. you can top ST damage as a warrior

7. BiS geared TTW fire mage deals the highest single target DPS.
    The DMG is always a bit of RNG, depending on how often Hot Streak procs but in a single target figh, fire mage should usually deal noticeably more DPS than a warrior or rog.

On fights with 1-3 adds fury warrior goes far ahead every other class because cleave and whirlwind deal massive aoe dmg.

8. BiS geared TTW fire mage deals the highest single target DPS.
    The DMG is always a bit of RNG, depending on how often Hot Streak procs but in a single target figh, fire mage should usually deal noticeably more DPS than a warrior or rog.
    On encounters that reasonably approximate single target scenarios (Festergut, to an extent even DBS), I more frequently observe a Fury Warr or Combat Rogue topping the charts than a Fire Mage. These aren't players who are sub-par either.

No love for mm hunters?
    Not really a conventional chart-topper. Unless you sit close to melee range the entire fight and trap dance, MM belongs to that 2nd tier that has potential to top, but requires either exceptional RNG, or a gear or skill advantage over the aforementioned 3 specs in the first tier. Some other specs that belong in this 2nd tier would be Feral Druids, Frost DKs, Rets, and Affliction Warlocks.

9. On encounters that reasonably approximate single target scenarios (Festergut, to an extent even DBS), I more frequently observe a Fury Warr or Combat Rogue topping the charts than a Fire Mage. These aren't players who are sub-par either.

Not really a conventional chart-topper. Unless you sit close to melee range the entire fight and trap dance, MM belongs to that 2nd tier that has potential to top, but requires either exceptional RNG, or a gear or skill advantage over the aforementioned 3 specs in the first tier. Some other specs that belong in this 2nd tier would be Feral Druids, Frost DKs, Rets, and Affliction Warlocks.
    Excellent explanation =D

10. I`ve always been a PvP player, in other WoTLK server (Pala holy/retri and Lock Destru) and Blizzard (Pandaria and Draenor - Hunter and Feral dudu). I did PvE solely for trinkets and some fun.

Is not Shadow Priest a good class on PvE?

11. Here's my ranking for single target dps:
    1. MM hunter with full armor penetration
    2. Fire mage
    3. Ret paladin
    3. Fury warrior with full armor penetration
    5. Combat rogue and Frost DK
    6. Feral Druid with full armor penetration

12. Here's my ranking for single target dps:
    1. MM hunter with full armor penetration
    2. Fire mage
    3. Ret paladin
    3. Fury warrior with full armor penetration