Celebaa3

Warrior vs DK

As title already said , i wanna know can warrior take good dk , I've played many duels as warrior vs dk and I just can't seem to keep in range , even after I use Bladestorm he still just kite , then he waits 1-2 seconds hit me with Death Strike and when needed place plague on me , any advices

2. You cannot kill a good DK its that simple. If a dk fights you close range 1v1 without gargoyle and pet then you have a chance, but even still he can cc and rely on dots and deathcoil. You can go def stance and spell reflect which he can mindfreeze to waste and continue cc, either way gg
    Edited: July 21, 2018

3. WoW is not a 1v1-centered game and warriors have historically been a bad class for 1v1. You cannot beat a same-gear, same-skill DK. You just can't.

4. You need to be lucky to beat a DK in 1v1. Without gargoyle, it's possible. Charge+hamstring+MS+retaliation+BS and pray.

I wouldn't care about reflecting DK in a duel. Only in BGs, to reflect grip.

5. Charge+hamstring+MS+retaliation+BS and pray.
    you forgot rend, heh

6. Not sure about it's damage potential. The idea was that Overpower is unusable during BS.

7. Not sure about it's damage potential. The idea was that Overpower is unusable during BS.
    Yeah, Frost Pressensed DK is totally going to die in a single MS + BS combo, Rend & Overpower are overrated.