1. No rating req on S4 Hunter 1h weps..?

I see a few 1400 rated hunters running around with Season 4 weapons and whatnot.
    (Eg. http://armory.warmane.com/character/...utland/summary)

The addon Atlasloot is telling me they should require 2050 PR.
    A quick search and relevant wowhead comments also tell me the same (http://www.wowhead.com/item=35110/br...araxe#comments),
    noting that while Season 3 weps did not require any PR, this was changed for the S4 weapons.

2. yo dont call me a 1400 hunter because i played 10 games with an full green fresh 70 alt to get atleast some points at a tuesday. it hurts my feels

3. yo dont call me a 1400 hunter because i played 10 games with an full green fresh 70 alt to get atleast some points at a tuesday. it hurts my feels
    Call Obama.

4. lol, sorry man i just meant that at the moment u were in like an 1450 team and it was unlikely u got 2k50 recently since there werent any hunters at that rating before, in s4

5. i think they took them out anyways

6. ye, also they didnt refund neither ap nor mats needed for enchanting. typical warmane

UPD: got my ap back.
    Edited: July 16, 2018

7. i got my arenapoints back, but i didnt get anything for the mats ofc. i mean it was "just" 200g but thats pretty much for some1 that hates to grind.

8. Time for ppl to learn they shouldnt spend a lot G on new gear / delete old gear when they buy things that's not supposed to be out yet (Bojs) or if you know something isnt right.

9. well not everybody played tbc or has all the knowledge it takes in em. if they getting punished for things the server does wrong its pretty bs.
    like the stuff u mention with Bojs, i didnt know that **** with isle progress and stuff. thank god i just bought a ring and didnt disenchant anything because i always change up my rings for more hit / arp or what ever i need, but other ppl did because the vendor was out for the whole day and they even made him bigger a few times at this certain day. so THEY knew he is out even with the fact that THEY knew he isnt supposed to be out and yet THEY enlarged him few times.

so in my opinion u cant just say "time for ppl to learn ... if you know something isnt right" because plenty ppl (including me) playing tbc the first time or lets say are know old enough to understand whats happening there.