1. Global Chat is toxic af

So here I was , logging with my warrior Allysukz to enjoy some battlegrounds, but my game play experience is ruined when I read the global Chat. I never saw such cancer in global in other realms, racism, insults, misogyny , white supremacy and worst of all , people writing in caps. I reported a few people but they did not get banned. I know the mods are busy with other realms but can you at least disable caps please.

2. No one really bothers with playing nice and polite in the global since nobody ever got banned or anything else for being toxic. Just don't join global if you don't have to.

3. Um this is funny coming from you as I ignored you for most of these a long time ago. Even now you only type in caps every time I do see you in chat.
    And people do get banned for racism and such I have reported a few and seen them get banned.

4. Grow thicker skin or ignore people. Most of it is just people trolling, or a couple of people that just don't give a f. The internet is no place for snowflakes.

5. So here I was , logging with my warrior Allysukz to enjoy some battlegrounds, but my game play experience is ruined when I read the global Chat. I never saw such cancer in global in other realms, racism, insults, misogyny , white supremacy and worst of all , people writing in caps. I reported a few people but they did not get banned. I know the mods are busy with other realms but can you at least disable caps please.
    Allysukz complaining about toxic chat. LOL. Old trolls never die.

6. Even your char name is toxic. Very ironic.

7. /leave global
    Or just man up. You sound like someone that enjoys many soy lattes a day.

8. I can confirm that Allysukz is really toxic player himself :D

PS : Really bad warrior also.

9. This I gotta see. I've been meaning to get back into playing Mists anyway.

10. to be honest. most of them are trolling, ofc new players must be helped to increase the community but its fun from time to time to see drama seekers in the server " famous savagers " get rekt . so the server be at equilbruim.
    there is no heaven or hell in a place but the right thing is this in between.