1. Retail Players looking to catch up.

Hey,

So I know a few of you have moved to retail, either recently or in the past year and I was wondering if those who are there would like to add me and we can do all kinds of ****, mythic farm, BGs etc.

Those of you who are looking for a new home, I'd love to welcome you guys to retail, we legion might be over but BFA looks amazing and honestly it's not that hard to make gold for your sub, you just have to buy the game (if anyone needs a link to get it cheaper let me know)

Anyway if you are a on Horde on retail, HMU

Battletag: Kemii#21219
    Discord: надежда#0013

2. Battle.net tag : Bull#1518
    Discord : Bull#2229

Horde side obviously. If you're ever looking for a healer, don't hesitate. Let's put our differences behind and let them die with along with Neltharion, if you want. I also started my own guild there with some old Neltharion players if some people are interested. Gnomeregan or Moonrunner realm.

3. Kemii i sent you friend request in battle.net

4. shame u guys are on eu and not us. ):

Silvermoon alliance
    Argent Dawn horde

Good to see people leaving the dead ship.

6. Most people might not remember me Perneta/disc Priest) or snakedoctor frost mage

those who do add me HenriqueMelo#2595

7. Volfas#21311
    Eh when i saw Nelth gone i needed to make right decision now

8. Shame about recent news of Neltharion, hope they'll one day make a progressive Cata realm, who knows I might come back to hardcore raiding.

Oh hi Kemii !

9. Sup Kemii it's flowz if you remember, ret paladin.

:)
    NicoSc#11141

10. Autair#21625 feel free to add, i'm also ret paladin played here long time ago, when Frostwolf realm was cata. Now alot of my friends from ex "Equinox" guild are on retail. Maybe one day we come back if they open again cata expansion like before. :)

11. Shame about recent news of Neltharion, hope they'll one day make a progressive Cata realm, who knows I might come back to hardcore raiding.

Oh hi Kemii !
    HEY NICK!!! Some of us Ineffable miss you, Im not mythic raiding with them cos of my work schedule but I get to do HC runs. Maybe next expansion if my work rota settles.

Sup Kemii it's flowz if you remember, ret paladin.

:)
    NicoSc#11141
    Who could forget Flowz, top #3 Rets molten along with Danii and Akuma!

12. Well it has been a long time! How I miss to play cata again, sad that I will never be able to enjoy it again. It was the only expansion rets were fun and viable for tier 1 comp.

13. Autair#21625 feel free to add, i'm also ret paladin played here long time ago, when Frostwolf realm was cata. Now alot of my friends from ex "Equinox" guild are on retail. Maybe one day we come back if they open again cata expansion like before. :)
    Old good Equinox.
    The Nightmare of the Alliance. <3

12 Last