1. if there's a boored discpriest out there who wants to play alot of 2versus2.

Hey, i been trying to master this combo but, i just get clueless over certain setups, if there's a discpriest out there who has played Discpriest rogue to perfection, i'd love to get in game advice, if you're boored ofcourse.

For example Disc priest, Feral druid.

The feral druid doesn't use stun or cyclone untill i use dance or kidney on priest, so i can't get any dmg done at all on him i cloak the instant cyclone, but then there's comes the lcuky 5 sec bash stun followed by cyclone and my crip off on priest and he's alrdy to far away so i decide to gouge feral there and chase priest. what im assuming can be done better is getting Fear on druid at the same time i gouge priest then dispell priest cheap shot priest sprint over to feral Sap him back to priest and dance him, to force some trinkets and ps.

What kind of tactics do you guys do versus Ferals druid disc?.

i play alot, if there's a Disc priest who would like to teach me thru voice communication over what i can improve on i'd love to practise with that guy or girl.

2. sap feral> open on priest together. (if feral trinkets, blind him, dont fear him because he will berserk)
    If you can't sap feral let priests do 1v1 and wait near your priest, as soon as the feral opens on your priest, stunlock him, wait kidney shot (turn off autoattack) and stealth>sap feral> open on priest together (open with garrote since you don't have stunlock). Then you can shadowdance ambush and save last energy for an additional sap on the feral, or some extra cheap shot on the priest, depends on the situation. Again, if feral trinkets sap, blind him.
    This is the tactic I found more efficent. Probably there are other ways but for me this worked very good.