1. WotLK: Extra talent pages

The Burning Crusade was from the beginning scripted on Warmane to be similar to Wrath, so that tBC stuff could be transported between the cores. There was no Dual Talent Specialization in TBC, but it was made possible through website. So, my suggestion is to make similar thing available on Wrath. That is, to make it possible to make one or more additional <saves> of talent pages for some sort of cost (gold, coins or points).
    So, for example, I main a paladin. Currently I have retribution spec I use for pve and holy for pvp. But it would be nice for me to have additional saves for retribution pvp and protection pve, which I could switch to through the website. Probably would work like you have to pay X amount of Y for making a new save, which is made through something like the talent calculator in what used to be openwow(?), which you can call whatever you want. The ingame specs that you have in the beginning are called spec1 and spec2, which are renamable on the website. Then you are simply able to tick max 2 specs out of all your saves which then are there online. Preferably with keybinds in place (although, if that is not possible, Action Bar Saver takes care of it for the most part. Glyphs can probably be added ingame after the save is activated and then are stored in the system as well, so you don't have to repurchase the glyphs over and over again as well.

"You can do that already! The price is not that high."
    -Yes, but it takes time. If in the middle of the raid a tank leaves and you have heal spec and ret spec up or ret pvp + ret pve with prot gear in the bags, you might want to change to prot, but it would take time. The technology to make this feature, as far as I understand, is already there for the most part, so it shouldn't be too hard to create either.

+ The base of this system is already working in TBC
    + Would make it easier to switch between unexpected specs in the middle of a raid for example with all the glyphs you have bought already instantly available (so you still have to purchase them once, but you don't have to purchase glyphs every time you need a spec you didn't expect to need, as explained in the example above)
    0 Does not completely annihalate Inscription as for each spec the glyph would still have to be purchased (although only once)
    0 As mentioned, making new saves costs (like activating secondary one for the first time on tbc at the moment). You are able to remove them on the website, edit them or their glyphs ingame as for a normal spec.
    - Would take some work to adjust to wrath, not sure how much a spec with glyphs would take memory, so not sure if there should be a maximum of available specs (although I cannot see a world in which in wrath you might want more than 6 or 7 specs at most, if we take that somebody wants every spec's version for pve + pvp + maybe one to be modified, like, holy paladin without the range increase on judgement, for example (just a random example)

2. Suggested and denied before.

Burning Crusade had no specialization change, so a "dual" system was introduced, but that still forces a choice of specializations to leave out. That management of what specialization to forfeit is part of the game and even the mentioned custom change didn't eliminate it or was intended to do that, only to reduce.