1. Please stream SWP PTR

Title says it all. There's 13 guilds apparently testing according to this http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=386879

If anyone is part of the test groups and is able to stream, or has access to a stream, please make it available here, or wherever is convenient.

Having as many eyes as possible on the PTR content is in everyone's best interest, if the goal is to release SWP as blizzlike and bug-free as possible. The testers don't always know how the fights should behave, and they aren't always able to notice problems while performing/learning the fights. Spotting bugs and making reports is often times much easier via stream/VoD.

Thanks.

2. Im usually streaming every of our raids (MH/BT) and also will stream SWP testing - IF it is allowed.

Wasnt clear lately if were allowed to stream it, but I will do that for next raids.

Raid Days are Thursday/Monday 6-9pm ST + Sunday 5-9pm ST.

Reyzero | Epoch

3. Im usually streaming every of our raids (MH/BT) and also will stream SWP testing - IF it is allowed.

Wasnt clear lately if were allowed to stream it, but I will do that for next raids.

Reyzero | Epoch
    We've had ptr streams for all previous content releases. So if you're willing, I'm sure it's allowed.

4. Im usually streaming every of our raids (MH/BT) and also will stream SWP testing - IF it is allowed.

Reyzero | Epoch
    When can we expect a stream then? Do you test on your regular raid nights?

5. It's been a week, and still nothing on the stream front.

Anyone have some links?

6. I would not expect many guilds will be thrilled about streams/vods going out for this content. Sure there are instructional videos out there for the original content but a stream/vod shows so much of the learning process, it would be a pretty bad idea from a competitive stand point at least!

7. I would not expect many guilds will be thrilled about streams/vods going out for this content. Sure there are instructional videos out there for the original content but a stream/vod shows so much of the learning process, it would be a pretty bad idea from a competitive stand point at least!
    There were plenty streaming BT ptr and less guilds were testing. In any case, it's their choice. That's fine if they don't want to.

8. Been pretty dry on the PTR stream front lately, and SWP is coming closer. Anyone else that can hook us up?

9. SWP is not comming closer, its about to release in 1 month I guess, I asked GM through ticket and he said he dont know when SWP is released. From that what he said I can assume, that its quite far from release.

10. From that what he said I can assume, that its quite far from release.
    You should instead just assume that the person being a GM, and not a Developer, they simply don't have an answer (and even if they did have one, it's not for GMs or Moderators to give out information that belongs in an announcement in reply to tickets or PMs).

11. SWP is not comming closer, its about to release in 1 month I guess
    Is SWP not coming closer to release every day? Or is this opposite world?

One month is about what I expected anyway. That's close imo.

Anyway, what I'm looking for is a stream.