1. deleted item

hello . 2 yrs ago after a car accident i had to quit wow and i decided to delete all my items and try to sell the char naked but nobody bought it . Here i am after 2 years decided to get back to the game , bought some coins and BOE items for my naked char but i didnt realize that the deleted ashen band of vengeance ring would be a problem . i went back to the ICC and tried to get it back but i wasnt able , u can only upgrade it , in order to upgrade it i need the lvl 1 ring and like i said i deleted it like a fool ... So here i am wondering . is there anything to do ? maybe GM's can restore it for me somehow ? i alrdy spent alot of gold on BOE items and it would suck for me to create a new char and spend gold for new BOE's ...
    help is appreciated

2. Greetings

The gm can possibly resett your quest progress so you can farm it again. The most likely scenario is that you lost it forever. Try your luck in the ticket.

Another idea is that you change your faction (Many quests are getting resetted and work for a second time, maybe on Icecrown too)

Regards