1. Ninja looting

Greetings all,

I just experienced for the first time how it feels when someone refuses to give you your items, I was in ICC25 my bis pants and feet dropped, and after few weeks of 1-35 rolls I win both with an 88/96 consecutive rolls!

The guy calls an RO out of nowhere while we just arrived @LK and refuses to give me my items, uses his hearthstone, I follow him he just asked to give me gold instead when I refused he logged off.

I opened a ticket 4 hours ago, still waiting for an answer, I wanted to know if after the GM responds, am I able to get my bis items? or this guy can just get away with his reroll druid who took my bis cloth, he won't even get bothered by the 30 days ban if he will still keep the items (I wonder if he traded them to someone else).

If anyone who had a similar experience that can share with me and explain how this works because I find it unfair if the guy just gets a 30 days ban with his reroll and keep the items for himself.

2. Greetings

You need pics or a video which contains:

-The rules (for example: "Roll" means that ppl must roll for the item)

-The rolls of all ppl for that item

-the illegal loot of the ninja

Idk how it works on this server but the most likely case is that the ninja gets a 30 day ban and you don't get your item (many servers only ban ninjas without trading ninjaed items)

Greetings

3. Idk how it works on this server but the most likely case is that the ninja gets a 30 day ban and you don't get your item (many servers only ban ninjas without trading ninjaed items)
    That's exactly how it works. Items are not given back but the player gets banned if proper proof is provided. Ban time increases with each ban. 3rd or 4th ban is usually permanent. But nothing can be done if you don't have screenshots or a video.