1. Create a go-fund me page so we can get more servers

My suggestion is simple, Create a go-fund me page so we can donate money and so you can use it to get more servers. I would happily donate if it would help and im certatin others would aswell if the fund me url was a sticky on the frontpage or similair so everybody can see it

2. Can't you just donate?
    What OP is getting at is a specific way to donate toward the creation of new servers. Currently when you donate the money goes toward projects already in place.

OP wants to donate specially toward new servers.

3. What OP is getting at is a specific way to donate toward the creation of new servers. Currently when you donate the money goes toward projects already in place.

OP wants to donate specially toward new servers.
    then let the op make their own server.

4. then let the op make their own server.
    Not saying that making another Wrath server on top of what we have is a good idea, but if the OP lives in the USA (like me) and actually does creates a server, it'll be shut down by Blizzard faster than the time it takes for a Death Knight to kill a Mage.
    Edited: July 15, 2018

5. hehe, unlucky.
    why would there be a need for more servers?

6. Not saying that making another Wrath server on top of what we have is a good idea, but if the OP lives in the USA (like me) and actually does creates a server, it'll be shut down by Blizzard faster than the time it takes for a Death Knight to kill a Mage.
    they'd just have to do the same as warmane and host it overseas. unless i'm mistaken Kaer is from the US.

7. then let the op make their own server.
    No, really?
    I was clarifying for the above poster what OP's intention was.
    Edited: July 15, 2018

8. Spreading the population among multiple half-empty realms is not a good idea.
    We used to have like three or four or even more realms for WotLK. They eventually got merged into one. Now the population is high, with raids and pvp going on, and you don't have to jump between realms to find something to do.