1. What is the best way to play warrior? Arms/Fury/Protection?

Hello,

Guys, im new here, i wasn't play this game for real till now. I wanna get into it and i wanna know what is the best talent tree for warrior?

Thanks in advance :)

2. leveling probobly prot is good, if you like pve and end game fury if you like pvp then arms or prot pvp.

3. What are you talking about? Leveling, PvP, PvE?

Warriors can tank and DPS in PvE and they can also do very well in PvP. Generally, Arms is seen as the go-to spec for PvP, although at lower gear it outDPSes Fury in PvE. Protection is used for tanking in PvE and it can be played for fun in PvP. There is a set stigma that protection warriors are "bad" on WotLK. If you choose to play protection at max level, you will have to deal with this stigma. They are not bad, they can do the job just fine - other tanks are just better. Fury is the go-to spec for PvE DPS and is also competing for top DPS in WotLK, together with Combat Rogue and Fire Mage. However, it requires a lot of gear to reach its potential (>4.5k GS to start competing with Arms).

When it comes to leveling, arms and protection are the way to go. Arms because it's fun and you get a lot of damage from the Overpower procs. Protection because it's very sturdy, has incredibly high base damage on Revenge, which can be talented for even more damage and cleave, and can tank dungeons while leveling. Stay away from Fury because, as mentioned, its dependency on gear makes it a horrible spec for leveling.

4. Tanks. So i shuld go protection primary and arms secundary while lvling, right?

5. Tanks. So i shuld go protection primary and arms secundary while lvling, right?
    Not exactly. You see, first of all, dual spec costs 1k gold, so, unlike your mount, you will most likely be unable to have dual spec until your 70s.

Then there's another problem. Arms uses 2h weapons. Fury uses 1h weapons till 60lvl, then 2h weapon. Prot uses 1h weapons. Let's say you decide to level as Fury: when you reach 60, you will switch from 1h to 2h, at which point you will go through the shock of having to skill up your weapons from 0 to 300. By having Prot [Arms], you will have to skill up your 2h skill every time you decide to switch to Arms because it will be significantly behind your 1h skill from Prot. I think you can see where I am going.

In order to avoid this inconvenience, you can:

- level as Arms (and switch to Fury at some point after 60, if you want to try it);
    - level as Fury and switch to Prot at 60;
    - level as Prot all the way to 80.

I mostly level as Arms all the way till 80 because I find it to be the most fun, it's very capable in PvP, it is not as reliant on gear as Fury, and because it is the most accurate to my fantasy of a warrior. Sometimes, although rarely, I also level as Prot. Although you can tank low-level dungeons as Arms, especially after you get Unrelenting Assault (removes the cooldown of Revenge), you will feel safer as Prot. You will also deal with elites and multiple mobs far, far easier as Prot than as Arms.

Last but not least, there is a not very well known hybrid spec possible only on WotLK, which combines Improved Revenge from Prot with Unrelenting Assault from Arms. This spec is arguably the strongest leveling spec for warriors in the game. It revolves around getting as much avoidance as possible and lowering your Shield Block cooldown as much as possible so that you can proc an improved, cleaving Revenge non-stop without a cooldown. Once you get both talents, you can destroy 5-7 same-level mobs with this spec (as well as enemy melee players) within seconds.

6. I leveled as prot through the dungeon finder rather quickly, and did quests in outlands to get gear at 58-61 so I could get geared up. Arms or prot are good for pvp, although if it's your first time, go arms. It's more straight forward. Just know that it will take a while to gear up for heroics in either spec, and some people get mad when their tank isn't overgeared for the instance. Arms and fury dps are very gear dependent, so it will take a while to actually do significant damage as well. Give it time though, it's a fun journey.