1. Here is the problem: I'm getting blown up by people in s3/s4 gear that are for some reason in the 1500 bracket. How are people without the s3 wep/shoulder suppose to get to 1700 MMR if people in the 1600-1700 bracket already have the shoulder and Wep? In Retail, people had **** gear until you got around 1650, there seems to be way too many over geared people to make the bracket work as intended.

For this reason, I would be glad if we can pay for s3 wep/shoulder so it's easier to compete with the s4 geared people.

2. Here is the problem: I'm getting blown up by people in s3/s4 gear that are for some reason in the 1500 bracket. How are people without the s3 wep/shoulder suppose to get to 1700 MMR if people in the 1600-1700 bracket already have the shoulder and Wep? In Retail, people had **** gear until you got around 1650, there seems to be way too many over geared people to make the bracket work as intended.

For this reason, I would be glad if we can pay for s3 wep/shoulder so it's easier to compete with the s4 geared people.
    thats because the season started 2,5 weeks ago not everyone is playing 24/7 arena

3. Here is the problem: I'm getting blown up by people in s3/s4 gear that are for some reason in the 1500 bracket. How are people without the s3 wep/shoulder suppose to get to 1700 MMR if people in the 1600-1700 bracket already have the shoulder and Wep? In Retail, people had **** gear until you got around 1650, there seems to be way too many over geared people to make the bracket work as intended.

This problem isnt here since season 4 started, its an older problem, during season 3, 80% ppl with shoulders and weaps at -1600 everytime, same for the end of season 2, real problem is ppl are remaking team again and again, and because no mmr on tbc.... you get it? ^^

4. For this reason, I would be glad if we can pay for s3 wep/shoulder so it's easier to compete with the s4 geared people.
    +4 stamina on shoulders (and +3agi/intel etc) isnt going to help you compete with s4 geared people...
    as for weapons it adds a bit more stam, ignore armor for melees, +20 weapon dmg, sp hit for casters, some +20spellpower etc etc ... wont change that much!
    Also you have already equivalent pve weapons that are in the store for some classes :
    rogues : Rod of the Sun King 26 coins
    mages/locks :Tempest of Chaos 28 coins
    druids/priests/rsham : Lightfathom Scepter 26 coins
    warriors/rets : Cataclysm's Edge 35 coins (not the best for all specs but gives dmg atleast)
    hunters : Bristleblitz Striker 31 coins
    ferals : Pillar of Ferocity 33 coins

If you ask for s3 weap/shoulders on the store its more a lazyness/skill issue than anything and i get it; i often find myself in no mood to do pve for my alts so i just buy the sweet gear on the store then i try to reach higher rating.

5. Problem with the shop: class spec/imbalance of the weps. Most specs can get s3 equivalent items or better, while for some(Ele sham, spriest, enh sham etc.) best weapons in shop are s2. Such imbalance is not ok. Don't care what you put pvp/pve, higher/lower ilvl weapons in the shop, but there should be balance.

6. I love it, my post made a very lovely discussion on the +/- of adding gear to the shop (people even added some funny jokes). Thanks for sharing and not being a total tard. Honestly they should only allow up to t4/s1 on the marketplace so you actually have to work towards getting your gear and so it doesn't take away from those who have. But low-key want them to add all the good **** since I sold all my characters have hella coins lol.

7. No place in cash shop for items that req arena rating.

First 12