1. S3 pvp marketplace

Hello,I was hoping if anyone knee wether or not season 3 pvp gear will be added to the marketplace for coin purchase. And if so, any estimated time on when that will be? Appreciate it, thanks.

2. i mean its quite easy to tell when they will add gear.... once sunwell is out s3 will be available probably

3. i would also like to know. If it's correlated to the SWP release, the planned release-date would be nice to know :)

4. u can't really plan the release yet, because we the player have to unlock it. so it depends on how much ppl do the dailys etc on the isle to get further in the progress. but if i have to take a guess i'd say give it atleast 1 more month.
    + i really hope they dont release shoulders + weapons in the market, that would be ****ed up for every1 that earned it, we have enough boosted plebs running around in full s3 and playing like 1500 chimps.

5. str8 up so many kids with shoulders/wep that are actual apes at the game, same with most 5s players

6. Yeah, because arenas are pop'n… RIGHT? NOT... its the same hand full of people and the rest are just doing their 10 games for the week. Now its even worst with peace's having rating. Finding decent players is beyond hard.

7. Yeah, because arenas are pop'n… RIGHT? NOT... its the same hand full of people and the rest are just doing their 10 games for the week. Now its even worst with peace's having rating. Finding decent players is beyond hard.
    sounds like a l2p issue

8. sounds like a l2p issue

sure does... I bet you are one of the elitist jerks, right? C'mon don't lie.

9. Please update the shop with BT and Za items... At least without last bosses and tier items... Please.... Please.... Am dying.... Only shop update can help.... Add items to store, save lives... Let us enjoy these items at least few weeks before SWP...

10. Finding decent players is beyond hard.
    Matchmaking is cancerous. When you play on 1650-1700, you get +7 rating from winning, and -22 from losing. Which does climbing the ladder a really disgusting action.

11. its ok for s3 hands, lags, chest and head in shop + offhand and wand, but it will be super ******ed if WM will add shoulders and weapons too.

12. it would be super awesome if they released s3 shoulders and weps aswell... i have so many coins i will instabuy full s3 for all my chars and flex in shat :)

13. cancer is back, items requires rate shouldnt be available on store, thats all

14. You guys have seen icecrown right? It will be coming and theres nothing you can do about it

15. i was never capable on retail to achieve s3 gear or even good PvE gear... now all i have to do is donating :) cant wait for my rogue to get glaives and post my gearscore on global

12 Last