1. How good are priests?

Hi I enjoy how priests are and look, spells etc, but when I choose a class I want to make sure the class it is good itself, because I don't want to waste time on a class what won't be that good.

I know in PVP it's all skill related , but how good are Priests? Mainly I m talking about SHADOW PRIEST, how are their dps, how good they perform in PVP? Will I get pwnt everytime? Because I'm low on time, and even at 7x rate, I don't want to level a class which I won't enjoy at 80 :(.

Thanks.

2. It's hard to hop on blackrock and try out classes, right? I guess you don't have time

3. It's hard to hop on blackrock and try out classes, right? I guess you don't have time
    Yes, I think the person learns the class while leveling? Not going on a instant 80 and play around there, I don't think I can do lich king on blackrock and test there right? Your answer isn't helpful..

4. i agree with you flamerune. the best way is to level one. the second best is bannable, that is, asking a friend to play his priest during a raid or something. overall they can be great if you are good and even if you arent you can have a lot of fun in bgs.

5. i agree with you flamerune. the best way is to level one. the second best is bannable, that is, asking a friend to play his priest during a raid or something. overall they can be great if you are good and even if you arent you can have a lot of fun in bgs.
    This is the answer I've been looking for thanks =).